Blank white pages on multiple threads... (1 Viewer)

DragFan2

Nitro Member
I tried to post this thread in the Support section, or actually add some comments to a thread already started there, but was not allowed.

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH NITROMATER ???

This is getting real annoying as I can't get into many threads or when I can get to the last page, I can't move to the prior page. All you get is a blank white page. I'm sure it is happening to everyone, so give us a heads-up!!

:(:mad:

The problem has been addressed and a solution is forthcoming. You can log out and read the threads- not a solution but a workaround.

Yesterday all I got was a stupid optimizer every time I tried to log in. Couldn't do anything with it, but it just kept coming back.:confused:

In some cases, but not all, I have been able to get the page to display after refreshing it several times.

Last edited:
Thanks Alan, for letting us know about the workaround. That may help, but interestingly the ad for Firefox/Google Toolbar was right under the last post in this thread and I never thought to try my Firefox browser to see if it had the same problem as Internet Explorer, although I suspect it would based on what you stated. :cool:

I have had that myself. I am glad someone is working on it,,,Thanks for the info. :D

Rapid

Can someone tell me if they are still getting the white page error?

Thanks,
Shannon

I just tried clicking on a few of the threads that were giving me problems earlier and it looks like things are fine now. Thanks Shannon. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back