Blake Blowed It Up (1 Viewer)

720am is WGN (world's greatest newspaper) out of chicago......still get it on clear nites crystal clear almost 500 miles away up here in northern mn......i grew up listening to WLS on
transitor radio......i think that 'am' signal was/is in the 800's?

so how much extra money is spent on the newest burst panels incorporated into the body, then additional money spent on the latest 2-part manifold?.....and if the explosion is catastrophic enough
and both fail? ....... for the well funded teams maybe an OK expenditure, but for the lesser funded teams these measures seem to be an exercise in futility?

720am is WGN (world's greatest newspaper) out of chicago......still get it on clear nites crystal clear almost 500 miles away up here in northern mn......i grew up listening to WLS on
transitor radio......i think that 'am' signal was/is in the 800's?

so how much extra money is spent on the newest burst panels incorporated into the body, then additional money spent on the latest 2-part manifold?.....and if the explosion is catastrophic enough
and both fail? ....... for the well funded teams maybe an OK expenditure, but for the lesser funded teams these measures seem to be an exercise in futility?
Thinking you can successfully tame a nitro motor is an exercise in futility!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back