No news on these Nitro top ten rides 2019 (1 Viewer)

rognelson777

Nitro Member
With announcements coming out about preseason testing, what about the following 2018 full time rides.

In top Fuel
Checked out John Force racing website and latest news is recaps of 2018 season. I think Robert Hight is in for 2019 but no news or rumors on the other drivers

What about Tony Schumacher?

Kallitta and Crampton.

Blake Alexander

Funny car, pretty sure all of the top 10 except for Courtney (all kinds of rumors)

Any updates

Prostock, Good news on brogdon, who else is running 2019 full time

Definitely a very quite off season for NHRA professional race teams.

In top Fuel
Checked out John Force racing website and latest news is recaps of 2018 season. I think Robert Hight is in for 2019 but no news or rumors on the other drivers
Lots of rumors about JFR, but who knows what is truth vs fiction. It Sounds like Grubnic and crew will be replacing Husen, A.J. and crew on Brittany's dragster, as they moved over to the Salinas camp. The biggest rumor is that Courtney is either pregnant, or planning to be, therefore is stepping out of the drivers seat for 2019. That said, it sounds like the Advanced Auto Parts sponsorship will move over to Britt's fueler. What I'm wondering is if Austin Prock gets pulled out of the bullpen to fill the 3rd funny cars seat. And with that, what sponsor will grace the sides of that hot rod?

What about Tony Schumacher?
Rumor is that they have a sponsor, but nothings been made official yet.
Kallitta and Crampton.
I don't believe that anything has changed with Kalitta Motorsports, other than a big #1 on the side of J.R.'s flopper.
Blake Alexander
Sounds like he took his sponsorship money and found a new home that is yet to be named. Rumor is he will start the season at the Phoenix race.
Funny car, pretty sure all of the top 10 except for Courtney (all kinds of rumors)

The next couple of weeks should be interesting if the rumors and speculation that most of us have been hearing about are true.

When it comes to John Force, I wouldn't put anything past him to come up with some big surprises for 2019. This might sound "wild", but not totally out of the question --- how about Blake and his crew running a second dragster for JFR ??? My memory isn't what it used to be, but not too long ago wasn't it rumored, that John might run a second drasgster in the future ??? It would make sense to run two of them, so each one could feed off the other one tuning-wise like JFR is presently doing with their funny cars.

I agree, the possibility exists, that Austin Prock could takeover Courtneys funny car should it be true, that she intends to sit out this season. The question then would be who will be his tuner ??? --- His dad Jimmy, and move Courtneys' crew over to Robert Hight ???

It sounds logical, that David Grubnic, and his team would be Brittanys' crew.

Between JFR and DSR, there are definetly a few carrots being left dangled, and time will only tell.

As we are all speculating, what do y'all think about this scenario ???

When it comes to John Force, I wouldn't put anything past him to come up with some big surprises for 2019. This might sound "wild", but not totally out of the question --- how about Blake and his crew running a second dragster for JFR ??? My memory isn't what it used to be, but not too long ago wasn't it rumored, that John might run a second drasgster in the future ??? It would make sense to run two of them, so each one could feed off the other one tuning-wise like JFR is presently doing with their funny cars.

I agree, the possibility exists, that Austin Prock could takeover Courtneys funny car should it be true, that she intends to sit out this season. The question then would be who will be his tuner ??? --- His dad Jimmy, and move Courtneys' crew over to Robert Hight ???

It sounds logical, that David Grubnic, and his team would be Brittanys' crew.

Between JFR and DSR, there are definetly a few carrots being left dangled, and time will only tell.

As we are all speculating, what do y'all think about this scenario ???
Courtney has tweeted a picture of her and Brittany snow skiing in Tahoe, and she and Graham were seen partying in Cabo. Doesn't sound like the behavior of somebody that's rumored to be pregnant!

Courtney has tweeted a picture of her and Brittany snow skiing in Tahoe, and she and Graham were seen partying in Cabo. Doesn't sound like the behavior of somebody that's rumored to be pregnant!
Doesn’t mean she’s not planning to be.

2 updates john force was live with Lewis bloom today on facebook and said no announcements because not allowed to because of sponsor contracts.

2 is Prostock becoming a sealed engine class, 6 prostocks running elite engines and 4? running KB power. will that be the top 10. Miss engine builders Glidden reher morrison iaconio warren johnson.

2 updates john force was live with Lewis bloom today on facebook and said no announcements because not allowed to because of sponsor contracts.

2 is Prostock becoming a sealed engine class, 6 prostocks running elite engines and 4? running KB power. will that be the top 10. Miss engine builders Glidden reher morrison iaconio warren johnson.
Iaconio still builds pro stock engines. Last I heard he was doing Kenny Delco’s. A few years ago Warren Johnson was doing them for Matt Hartford. I get what your saying though.

At worst that's 10 different cars with a shot at winning in a very driver oriented class .... I certainly like than better than two KB cars in almost every final like the year they started with fuel injection

In the Comp Plus article about Erica, she said that Alan Prusiensky will be running Elite power in 2019. Interesting.

In the Comp Plus article about Erica, she said that Alan Prusiensky will be running Elite power in 2019. Interesting.

Probably got tired of qualifying in the bottom 4 and only having a shot at winning 1st round if the other guy/girl broke or red lit. I don't blame him.

Brittney tested in FC didn't she? Put her in the class and see if she can get that championship too. Austin Prock can keep her TF seat warm for her.....

Brittney tested in FC didn't she? Put her in the class and see if she can get that championship too. Austin Prock can keep her TF seat warm for her.....

If my memory is correct, JFR built Brittney her very own Funny Car that she tested and licensed in. JFR had plans to move her to FC at the end of the 2017 season, however when she won the TF Championship she pleaded with her dad to stay in TF.

Austin Prock is licensed in FC and waiting his turn.

McGaha has his own power as does Tucker (Ferri). KB has 5 cars (Anderson, Line, Kramer, Butner and Cuadra)
Wonder if cuadra is still having his sons race? Havent heard anything on that since late last year

what about the guys that built the gray engines, they won the championship. u would think someone would hire them!

what about the guys that built the gray engines, they won the championship. u would think someone would hire them!
Guess nobody is running gray power this year,was a rumor was sold? Maybe shane tucker now with nick tuning??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back