Bill Gliddens Ford / Pontiac goes 6.566/211.76!!! (2 Viewers)

Kudos to BG. He can make them run. Can't wait to see the "old" Pro Stock Hemi running.

I don't know what the implications are, but I'd like to see ADRL add some Top Fuel cars. Run them on the 1/8th mile. Be a ton lower budget than NHRA. Be icing on top of an already sweet cake show-wise.

Kudos to BG. He can make them run. Can't wait to see the "old" Pro Stock Hemi running.

I don't know what the implications are, but I'd like to see ADRL add some Top Fuel cars. Run them on the 1/8th mile. Be a ton lower budget than NHRA. Be icing on top of an already sweet cake show-wise.

I dont think you'll see that happen. The ADRL doesnt need them.

There is a lot of racing without the _HRA stamp of approval and i will diasgree completely with it does not create better exposure. the big names run everything, make their money and advertise. If not for this Forum I would have no idea about ADRL or this 10" tire deal. The big names pull the $$ -pull the exposure.

Maybe you need to pick up something other than National Dragster then. There are several ten wide racing series around and you dont have to look hard to find them. Heck come to think of it this weeks Dragster has a ad for the World Street Nationals in Orlando, which will have some of the baddest ten wide and drag radial cars in the country in it. Believe me these races get there share of exposure and can pack the fans in the stands and keep them there with exciting heads up racing.

If you are on the West Coast here's a Pro-Street - 10.5-wide to attend in November, I'll be there. This is the first year that the Street Car Supernationals is not on the same weekend as the World Finals at Pomona.:D

SCSNFlyerbackFINAL646.jpg

If you are on the West Coast here's a Pro-Street - 10.5-wide to attend in November, I'll be there. This is the first year that the Street Car Supernationals is not on the same weekend as the World Finals at Pomona.:D

That is a good race. I'd miss Pomona again to go watch that race! Besides, it VEGAS! Keep promoting the sportsman racing Darr, you're doing a great job!

SCSNFlyerbackFINAL646.jpg

I've been to this race and these folks put on a great show! I'm trying hard to make it this year.

Maybe you need to pick up something other than National Dragster then. There are several ten wide racing series around and you dont have to look hard to find them. Heck come to think of it this weeks Dragster has a ad for the World Street Nationals in Orlando, which will have some of the baddest ten wide and drag radial cars in the country in it. Believe me these races get there share of exposure and can pack the fans in the stands and keep them there with exciting heads up racing.

Very well said...
Denny

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back