Bazemore / Toyota (1 Viewer)

iceman

Nitro Member
Did anyone notice on the side of Whit's dragster, it says (powered by Toyota)? Whats up with that?

good eye!!!!

I did not notice that...just had to go take a second look to see what you were talking about.

that is very interesting....I would like to know what that is about myself!!

come onnow, you know those cars don't really run on Nitro, they run on cubic dollars. Apparently toyota is supplying the fuel. As much as that makes me sick to my stomach

Toyota wants it all, all of the US market share, US motor sports NHRA NASCAR They want it all. It makes me sick! They make good cars, Good BORING cars!

come onnow, you know those cars don't really run on Nitro, they run on cubic dollars. Apparently toyota is supplying the fuel. As much as that makes me sick to my stomach

Have I missed something? when did Toyota start supplying nitro? I heard rumors that Torco would be supplying fuel not Toyota.

Toyota wants it all, all of the US market share, US motor sports NHRA NASCAR They want it all. It makes me sick! They make good cars, Good BORING cars!

That's because they keep the interesting stuff here in Japan. Besides most stateside Toytas are made in the US by Americans, the same is becoming less so for the big three, didn't Ford just shut down another US plant?

S/F
D

Have I missed something? when did Toyota start supplying nitro? I heard rumors that Torco would be supplying fuel not Toyota.

Me believes Toyota supplies the little pieces of paper that become Nitro... more paper, more Nitro, and more aluminium, and more rubber, and more of all the good stuff....

Money Good, the bigger the team, with more space for signs, good....
ergo, Multi Car Teams, Good...

Just bought me a new Chevrolet duramax American made truck,with all the profits from that sale going to a American company,not into a bank in Japan,so even if Toyota builds some of there cars & small trucks in the USA,the profits still end up in Japan!!Just ordered me a new trailer,it will be manufactered here in the USA,with USA materials.If you want to support the American economy,BUY AMERICAN made product when ever it is possible!!
I tried to buy american made toys this year for christmas presents,can't find any-all are made in Korea,Japan or some where besides here in the USA! if the American consumer made it clear to corporate America that if it is not made here we will not buy it,things would change!! more American jobs,less of a trade imbalance,and overall a better quality of life for everbody.

Hasn't Doug Kalitta had Honda on his car for a while? What's the diff?

The Honda on Doug's car is from Rick Fischer's Honda dealership. Rick is the blonde haired, sunglasses wearing, cigar chomping son-ofa-gun who is normally seen fueling the car and putting a helluva shine to the dragster! And a nice guy to boot!

Did anyone notice on the side of Whit's dragster, it says (powered by Toyota)? Whats up with that?

That is such a bunch of S##T....if it really does say that, they should have to run one of toyota's weak little motors in it and see what it does! I am sooooo tired of these floppers, and now diggers, referring to a manufacturer that NEVER made a motor that even slightly resembles what they're using.

I'm OK with toyota giving him some money to burn, but don't mislead consumers by saying it's powered by toyota. That's a total LIE!!!!

I agree with you for the most part Chris on Toyota's cars being boring, but I have to say I am VERY impressed with there Lexus IS350! My wife and I went last night to the Lexus dealership and drove one and we were both blown away!!! She has wanted one since she first saw it, so we went to check them out and now I want one too because I'll probably never get to drive her's:p .

The Dura Max has been an Izusu in Thailand for few years now. Ahh Pattaya:D

D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back