Baze is NOT making new fans in Vegas (1 Viewer)

Judging by the people in the picture they arent the demographic fan base Baze is hoping to attract.....:p

Geeez, to take the time and make that sign and bring it to the track to support the fact that a driver lost his ride is ridiculous. Love him or hate him, Baze has dedicated his life to the sport, and anyone who has been around knows how he sacrificed in the early days, and the risks he took in every way. I've always been a Force fan, but as great as many think he is, it would be boring if everyone had his personality. Whit may ruffle feathers, but that's what's cool about him, plus he can drive, and he is very passionate and outspoken about the sport. I hope he picks up a ride soon.

I forget which race exactly, but about 3 or 4 races back, somebody in the crowd behind the Sunday morning Race Day show guys was holding up a sign that said "cry baby whit".
I think that is wrong, but I guess the ESPN2 TV people think that makes good TV. They continued to show it for most of the show.

That was at Dallas/Ennis....we watched the taping. I was a little surprised that they kept showing it....eh, what do I know? ;)

Geeez, to take the time and make that sign and bring it to the track to support the fact that a driver lost his ride is ridiculous. Love him or hate him, Baze has dedicated his life to the sport, and anyone who has been around knows how he sacrificed in the early days, and the risks he took in every way. I've always been a Force fan, but as great as many think he is, it would be boring if everyone had his personality. Whit may ruffle feathers, but that's what's cool about him, plus he can drive, and he is very passionate and outspoken about the sport. I hope he picks up a ride soon.
Kinda reminds me of some of the dumbass Rex Grossman haters here in Chicago.

I found it funny.. Everyone has there own opnions on drivers/athletes. Same as when a player gets cut or traded and you see signs about it. I'm sure Whit will have another ride soon.

I for one think the sign is sick. Witt is a great driver, and I hope he finds a great team to match his skill in driving.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back