Barklage Racing Buliding Momentum Going Into Atlanta (1 Viewer)

BARKLAGE RACING BULIDING MOMENTUM GOING INTO ATLANTA

April 25, 2007 (COMMERCE, GA) – After taking a slight break from competition, Zach and Cody Barklage head to Atlanta for the 27th Annual Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals to compete in the AMS Pro Modified Challenge presented by Tindal Enterprises.

The team just came off a big weekend in Memphis , TN during the Super Chevy Show, where Barklage Racing brought home a runner-up win. “Both cars are running well, and we are figuring some new stuff out,” said Zach Barklage. “We had some mild mechanical problems early in the year, but I think things are getting better. Our plan in Atlanta is to be able to step up our game, and hopefully go some rounds.”

“I’m excited to be back at NHRA this weekend,” said Cody Barklage. “We have been working hard for the past few weeks to help improve our race program. We really want to be able to go out and qualify well and go as many rounds as possible. I’m just eager to be back behind the wheel this weekend.”

With some recent success under their belt, the team is working to improving their overall program for the remainder of the year. The 2007 season is just underway, so the young, brothers really want to build the momentum.

“We both know how hard the competition will be out here all weekend,” added Zach Barklage. “I just want to focus on our job, and what we need to do to bring home a big win for our team and sponsors. My dad and Dave have been hard at work since Gainesville to find more power. I’m confidante we have what it takes to go rounds. This is the best Pro Mod show in the world, and we want everyone to know we are serious contenders.”

Barklage Racing would like to thank Goodyear Tires, Lucas Oil, Torco Racing Fuel, Goodson Tools, Taylor Cable, Applebee’s, P and A Drywall, Pit Mat USA, Lake Race Products, Weld Racing and NGK Sparkplugs for their continued support. For more information on this story or any other story concerning Barklage Racing, contact Amy Johnson, PR Director.

This event is the 3rd of 10 events for 2007. The next stop on the NHRA AMS Pro Mod Challenge tour is the O’Reilly NHRA Midwest Nationals, St. Louis , May 4 – 6, 2007.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back