BackMotor RE/FC video (1 Viewer)

Video of our 3 runs at the Citrus Nationals in Palm Beach, Florida on Nov 30th 2019 !! We had a blast running w/ the Southern Slingshots :cool:

cool. i remember in the 70's at cordova watching a local go-fast dragster guy run with a touch of nitro in an injector stack bbc setup

Last edited:

Mike, just don't do this with your back motor car. :) By the way, I think this is the first back motor F/C since the 1970's. Plus it's a Corvair, which makes a really cool looking flopper. Hope you guys have a great 2020!

Made 2 runs recently, car did not like the tune-up, since then Spud Miller has signed on as our tuner, we'll be back out the end of this month (August) :cool:

We got booked into the Bootheel Fuel & Gas Drags 2022 at Jeffers Motorsports Park, in Missouri !!
We had a blast, made a couple decent passes, that Spud Miller tune-up started showing some promise here :cool:

Ran again at the end of 2022, I shared my tuneup w/ Vic Miller, he refined it a bit, and here is the result !! New PB 60' ET, followed by the 2nd quickest pass ever for the car, and the quickest ever for the Corvair body !! Plus we landed a Huge Sponsor deal for 2024-2025 which includes a 'Lap Around the USA' !! :cool:

Mike, loved the AHRA signs at the track. Are you running just 1/8 mile? If so, wanna see you run a 4.99. :)

Thanks Cliff !! Been an AHRA supporter / enthusiast for a long time, and a close friend of the owner (Dallas Brown) !! Here is a pic of our brand new trailer, the Back-Hauler at it's first event. We are trying to get into the 4's as it will help us book race dates, as well as being a Lot of fun !! If our 496" BBC won't get it done, we are putting together a 572" BBC !! :cool:

tyUyFeA5e5vC1dHQ-6WTBk05ifr_lHu51aRDc7UccKC8A6eDgMq-XyxXWboGD1uruJ9KXFcix2r6JaHCc9uzwyAx3U0KDAkoChqSzJ66PAFdolDasjBjvN2XHiGz01HVE0dQjo12My9jXI4GnDrhk-hYBgFt2VKALlEdRL5mfN7R879-KIilBoYrwYdY36WUYX9CI9FVuuvi2Uu4DOxJ-9tmy9UwHNby_P1lC7MlFEoYMEdm0hUUuqwiuvVcOXEufzkgOdkRT729Q93S4cbGMr-uL56QsUevnl_7TvYgP_j50uTP-E688OmCF4P7hBwe_yiAiB_AiWJTYknSKhy26rMUA6Ak-lwLvlHiE_tIPyYETI_lioLOit2r1AYL6c42__g135Qg99FB6zvFVqTXM-YMpCs_wKfotYs6DvTaRd1_zU-vWyHLuRozgBcHcGLL1oFWEhAZFnlj69lS0tR8yhwCRfUjmi-ablyKSAqf9tTZrfeVAGoAxPu4aYvegUl48b7gRrE8b-QWovs2OtC3PICV5nsrc_QU9RKpjD340-XQWKMPoxpMQReEpsqOtG8EPj_5KNdAlhr5F8J6Aj6PIyyHIGGXPKtcdr31Dx2tb1IRRKlVYApp-l_CuGdlNsNavyEi0n79iMT6JvpLEA0BoFjukR3ZPzcDMpO2_Q3RuIT7CtSrkuODcoRX9DJyAMkQYfc5PzPNcrsVk3DBOSSTqdQr7FHo7f3e1BzAVDfzfGM2ncfWjaJIvhqRm8Tyro7CuiZymYnpS_DkuidnaWvTq0JZY8f6NkBMtMosrp1bUUgFBRFsoWXIveoL2XqA5QHv57JzXw4bZIGsJcUHKX30ub9mKQREwBPzqurfldmacIWI4y9s73SyIqXXUMOpjojh201uPgEyo0Iqeno_Df5F1qlj1LrqyufJn62cUITIvpuSOKXM9w=w1199-h899-s-no

Nice trailer. That will help hauling "stuff". I love the name of the Corvair, Back Motor". Yeah a 572 motor on a healthy dose of nitro should get it done. Would be cool if you could run Funny Car Chaos. I bet you'd get a lot of fans. Not too many people remember back motor funny cars. Trying to think which was first back motor F/C, maybe Tom McEwen? He drove that Barracuda that crashed. Please keep us up to date on the car. Love watching that thing run!!!

The cat is out of the bag... Our new 2 year Sponsor is >> Kaylie Foundation !! Adding a few items to the Team, such as: 4K Drone & pilot, 4-wheeler to tow back with, and of course the new 572" BBC !! :cool:
KFlogo.jpg
KFwindow.jpg

Last edited:
So the Kaylie Deal is paused, remember it's an Insurance payout, for my buddy's Wife that got killed by a drunk driver... So it's still working its way thru Court system. But that doesn't mean we can't put the decals on, and go racing close to home !! Here we are at i-57 Dragstrip in Benton, Illinois !! Season opener, we made 3 runs, and had a blast Match Racing with my Dragster and Altered buddies !! :cool:

KayliOnRoof.jpg
i57GroupPic.jpg
i57Me&Joe.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back