Tulsa ,Oklahoma DRO series and NITRO NATIONALS (1 Viewer)

kansasnitro54

Nitro Member
The DRO sewries and thier N/FC WILL be at Tulsa the 19th-20th! Friday night qualifying. ALSO on tap is 8 A/FD as well as my group the CSS(Central States Superchargers) they run FED and Fueal ALterd's as a class, Nitro Burners as well as Alky,from SBC,BBC FORDS and HEMI's for engines....so far planned is 16 of the cars From Texas,Oklahoma,Kansas,IOWA ,Michigan and Missouri!
ALSO are Brackets and GASSERS,also a Cackle if i remember right CAR show and PIN UP GIRLS that some are also BAcking the cars up!
BE THERE!
WHOO HOO
Clipper

THIS years DRO Nitro NAtionals will be a KILLER deal! NFC and NTF and AA/FA in the same class!
STill Pin-up gals and all the rest of the fun including my group the Central States Superchargers! They run FED and AA/FA in the same class now for 5 years! Thier finals is at Tulsa and the NN's!

Mo-Kan has 4-5 events i try to attend. April 4 IS the Spiong Nostalgia the CSS group for the May Memorial day, Ocassionally in August the HAMB drags, then the OFAA LAbor Day classic and finally the Fall Nostalgia deal.
This year the CSS is at Tulsa 2X and the early one is WITH the Throwndown at T-town Pro Mods! MAY and later at the Tulsa NITRO Nationals...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back