audiocast? (4 Viewers)

Congrat's to JEGGY for TAKING THE RACE AND CHAMPIONSHIP...BUT.....

CONGRATS TO MY POKER PLAYIN HOMIE JUSTIN HUMPHRIES!!!! GREAT JOB TODAY..! Next year..You'll get that WALLY!!!:D

Looked like Dupuy backed it down :/

AJ youre the man!!!

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy birthday..MR. SCHUMACHER!!! Happy Birthday...and Payday...and Trophy day....TO YOU!!!!:D

Well at least DSR got 1!

Timmah!

I'da loved to be there when they stopped at the weigh station......
An impressive showing by Alan Johnson. Again.

Now that I am thoroughly heartbroken, guess I'll finish watching this fiasco on TV so the knife can be put through the heart...:eek:

How many First Round losses for our new World Champ this year????:rolleyes:

Martin brother,

Why Hot Rod deserved it, sadly we are with this new countdown crap, and AJ and Tony played the game well, and Hot Rod and Flyn failed, sucks, but that's just the way it is. I'm happy right now though because my favourite Alan Johnson got another title :)

And now to crown the only real champ for 2007, Matt Smith. Congrats Matt and Amanda and everyone else over there. Awesome job this year and you deserved it regardless of what people think or say.

lets not start it again... I was just thinking I would stop hearing about "stolen championships"...

CJ Curtsinger

How do you think you were going to stop hearing about stolen championship's with this crapdown in place? That just makes it worse.

12 1st rd losses and a championship- the countdown is such a joke! rod fuller- ron capps- greg anderson- your REAL 2007 champs! top fuel is soooooooooooooo boring!

top fuel is soooooooooooooo boring!

Why I can understand youre bummed with the result, TF was actually decent this year, the wins were mixed up amongst a bunch of drivers, and there were some great runs, I'd hardly call it 'boring'

Why I can understand youre bummed with the result, TF was actually decent this year, the wins were mixed up amongst a bunch of drivers, and there were some great runs, I'd hardly call it 'boring'

who won the championship AGAIN ? when greg anderson won 3 in a row all i heard wad pro stock is boring. so what do you call 4 in a row and no end to it. don will just pony up more $$$ to keep a.j around. he DOES NOT deserve it. 12 -TWELVE 1st rd losses. BBBOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!

who won the championship AGAIN ? when greg anderson won 3 in a row all i heard wad pro stock is boring. so what do you call 4 in a row and no end to it. don will just pony up more $$$ to keep a.j around. he DOES NOT deserve it. 12 -TWELVE 1st rd losses. BBBOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!

Well it seems to me, you just count the championship who it's won by, not the racing that went on all year, maybe go tell the TF teams you think the class is boring! I'm sure though if Doug Kalitta was winning it every year, you'd change your tune right around.

Alan youre the man, and pretty ummm 'boring' lol

Well it seems to me, you just count the championship who it's won by, not the racing that went on all year, maybe go tell the TF teams you think the class is boring! I'm sure though if Doug Kalitta was winning it every year, you'd change your tune right around.

Alan youre the man, and pretty ummm 'boring' lol

micheal, i respect your perspective ( say that 10 times fast) but you said it, its the racing that went on all year, and $humacher went out 1st rd 12 times! is that a deserving champion? no its not. and your happy because a.j won another one, its all relative. heck my real fav- greg anderson got boned too this year. so did force racing. this new countdown is a joke just my opinion. while i congratulate tony p, jeggie (gulp) i will not do so to team big bucks. 4 in a row is boring period! my teams took it on the chin this year lol. and i dont like football so the next 12 weeks until pomona is gunna be long :mad:

micheal, i respect your perspective ( say that 10 times fast) but you said it, its the racing that went on all year, and $humacher went out 1st rd 12 times! is that a deserving champion? no its not. and your happy because a.j won another one, its all relative. heck my real fav- greg anderson got boned too this year. so did force racing. this new countdown is a joke just my opinion. while i congratulate tony p, jeggie (gulp) i will not do so to team big bucks. 4 in a row is boring period! my teams took it on the chin this year lol. and i dont like football so the next 12 weeks until pomona is gunna be long :mad:

Jeff,

This post I agree with! I'm not into the countdown either, I would have liked, even though not a Hot Rod fan, to have had his title, Capps and GA to have had theirs. But Tony also had a number of wins this year don't forget that. But in the old points, he might have just made it into the number two spot, just, and I don't like seeing Dixon in 4th, because it's not really a reflection on what he did this season, he might have just got nudged out of that number two spot. But Jeff, we're now going to have to live with this crap till we pass friend, and Brother Tony really killed any chance of going back to old ways with his comments about how 'the new product works fine' :mad:

If you're starving for racing over the winter, you can always check out the down under racing ;) I got my next meet on the 16th and 17th Top Alcohol, but no Nitro till the end of December :(

Regards,

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back