audiocast? (1 Viewer)

Do you realize that if Tony wins, we will have been robbed of a real TF champ 2 years in a row? And on the last run each year also.

You got to be fkn kidding me? Dude get over last year man!!! I know some of the Kalitta team, and they didn't ***** about what happened on the Saturday night! If you don't remember Tony got a fine! The run counted for nothing anyway. How dare you try and tell me or anyone they robbed the title last season. Alan Johnson dead set earnt that championship for Tony! This year? Well of course it should be Hot Rods. How did they rob it last year? Sorry man, I like you, but you've made me mad on that call! He got a fine, if you think he should have been booted, then I can't help you! .428 national record the win, the title, yeah that kind of stuff just happens, but they robbed it off Doug, who couldn't advance past the semi, he lost it! Was not robbed from him!

You got to be fkn kidding me? Dude get over last year man!!! I know some of the Kalitta team, and they didn't ***** about what happened on the Saturday night! If you don't remember Tony got a fine! The run counted for nothing anyway. How dare you try and tell me or anyone they robbed the title last season. Alan Johnson dead set earnt that championship for Tony! This year? Well of course it should be Hot Rods. How did they rob it last year? Sorry man, I like you, but you've made me mad on that call! He got a fine, if you think he should have been booted, then I can't help you! .428 national record the win, the title, yeah that kind of stuff just happens, but they robbed it off Doug, who couldn't advance past the semi, he lost it! Was not robbed from him!

Take a chill pill Mike. I got no problems with you, but we will agree to disagree on that one. When the starter tells you to shut off, you shut off. Thats the way its suppose to be and the way it should be. They fined him, they should have hit him with a pt fine also meaning he wouldnt have won the championship. I dont take anything away from that team, they are the best but thats my opinion on the subject. I'm not even that upset about it from last year, but this year I hope Hot Rod wins it.

They fined him, they should have hit him with a pt fine also meaning he wouldnt have won the championship.

Justin, I'm not staking anything but I think even with a point deduction he would have still won the championship...

CJ Curtsinger

Edit: he won the championship by 14 points... If points were deducted he would have still won by 4 points...

Last edited:
Take a chill pill Mike. I got no problems with you, but we will agree to disagree on that one. When the starter tells you to shut off, you shut off. Thats the way its suppose to be and the way it should be. They fined him, they should have hit him with a pt fine also meaning he wouldnt have won the championship. I dont take anything away from that team, they are the best but thats my opinion on the subject. I'm not even that upset about it from last year, but this year I hope Hot Rod wins it.

I agree with you Justin, they should of taken points away from him.
I wish they would quit showing Doug at the end of the track after that run, it's heartbreaking.:(

Justin, I'm not staking anything but I think even with a point deduction he would have still won the championship...

CJ Curtsinger

Edit: he won the championship by 14 points... If points were deducted he would have still won by 4 points...

CJ, who said the fine would be only 10 pts? I'm not even saying they should have thrown him out b/c there are some people that believe that. I think they should have fined him atleast 20 pts since thats a round win.

Now that I'm calm haha :eek:

I will say if anyone deserves to win today it's Bob! He's had such a great season and to end the year with a win would be very fitting. Just hope Dupuy has gained more confidence in his tuning, he should have, he's doing a great job. I've just found in a couple of finals this year, he's backed it down, playing it safe, rather then loading it up, thinking his power will smoke the tyres, when it probably would have got him and Bob a win.

It is going to be hard to beat that AJ tune up, especially with them dragging it out with this Wally Tribute, it's going to cool off. Will need a solid light or a 40 to win. imo.

I agree with you Justin, they should of taken points away from him.
I wish they would quit showing Doug at the end of the track after that run, it's heartbreaking.:(

Sent you an email ages ago, but never heard back :/

Hope youre doing well, and the job is going great.

CJ, who said the fine would be only 10 pts? I'm not even saying they should have thrown him out b/c there are some people that believe that. I think they should have fined him atleast 20 pts since thats a round win.

They could only have taken points away for the oildown... And those rules are set... I think it would have been ten points for the oil...

You can't just make up rules to take points away after an incident... I never read in the rulebook that if you ignore the starter you lose 20 points...

CJ Curtsinger

They could only have taken points away for the oildown... And those rules are set... I think it would have been ten points for the oil...

You can't just make up rules to take points away after an incident... I never read in the rulebook that if you ignore the starter you lose 20 points...

CJ Curtsinger

Exactly bro! I never read that! Rick Stewart wasn't even making it that clear. Needed to take a leaf out of Busters book if he was serious!

Exactly bro! I never read that! Rick Stewart wasn't even making it that clear. Needed to take a leaf out of Busters book if he was serious!
Exactly! Buster would have stood on the nose of the car if he had to. :D He wouldn't have made a half-assed attempt like Rick and allowed for so much confusion.

Congrats to the Smith family.

However, next year the Harleys WILL rule!:D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back