ironpony Nitro Member Jul 20, 2026 #41 Harry said: ,We only have 8 or so teams that can run for the season championships. Click to expand... With half as many owners.........
Harry said: ,We only have 8 or so teams that can run for the season championships. Click to expand... With half as many owners.........
N NitroLuver Nitro Member Jul 26, 2026 #43 Well, we saw how it worked in a real-life application and discussed on .TV and Fox broadcast.
mick Nitro Member Thursday at 5:59 PM #44 what's the lastest on this subject? anyone else using it? or still exclusively leah?
LoPony Nitro Member Saturday at 9:53 PM #45 i have the same question. This is one of those weird devices that I’m not sure how to feel about yet.
i have the same question. This is one of those weird devices that I’m not sure how to feel about yet.
65 Goatboy Nitro Member Sunday at 6:28 PM #46 Jason Galvin talked about it during E 1 today wondering if Tony Stewart had it when he had to pedal for the win against Clay.
Jason Galvin talked about it during E 1 today wondering if Tony Stewart had it when he had to pedal for the win against Clay.
LoPony Nitro Member Sunday at 8:56 PM #47 65 Goatboy said: Jason Galvin talked about it during E 1 today wondering if Tony Stewart had it when he had to pedal for the win against Clay. Click to expand... Indeed! I know Chad Green, Spencer Hyde, Jasmine and Massey don’t have it! That was some of the most entertaining peddling I’ve ever seen. Fans certainly loved it!
65 Goatboy said: Jason Galvin talked about it during E 1 today wondering if Tony Stewart had it when he had to pedal for the win against Clay. Click to expand... Indeed! I know Chad Green, Spencer Hyde, Jasmine and Massey don’t have it! That was some of the most entertaining peddling I’ve ever seen. Fans certainly loved it!
65 Goatboy Nitro Member Monday at 6:09 PM #48 LoPony said: Indeed! I know Chad Green, Spencer Hyde, Jasmine and Massey don’t have it! That was some of the most entertaining peddling I’ve ever seen. Fans certainly loved it! Click to expand... Spencer and Chad, haven't seen a pedal fest like that in a long time if ever. Chad's car actually came off the ground once or twice!
LoPony said: Indeed! I know Chad Green, Spencer Hyde, Jasmine and Massey don’t have it! That was some of the most entertaining peddling I’ve ever seen. Fans certainly loved it! Click to expand... Spencer and Chad, haven't seen a pedal fest like that in a long time if ever. Chad's car actually came off the ground once or twice!
LoPony Nitro Member Yesterday at 5:37 PM #49 65 Goatboy said: Spencer and Chad, haven't seen a pedal fest like that in a long time if ever. Chad's car actually came off the ground once or twice! Click to expand... It was cool as hell!
65 Goatboy said: Spencer and Chad, haven't seen a pedal fest like that in a long time if ever. Chad's car actually came off the ground once or twice! Click to expand... It was cool as hell!
Steve Wayne Nitro Member Today at 8:13 AM #50 65 Goatboy said: Spencer and Chad, haven't seen a pedal fest like that in a long time if ever. Chad's car actually came off the ground once or twice! Click to expand... Cruz and Phil Burkhart, Bristol 2004 I believe
65 Goatboy said: Spencer and Chad, haven't seen a pedal fest like that in a long time if ever. Chad's car actually came off the ground once or twice! Click to expand... Cruz and Phil Burkhart, Bristol 2004 I believe
yoda Nitro Member Today at 11:09 AM #51 Cruz and Force in Texas, where JF tapped the wall... How long ago was THAT one?
N Nunz Nitro Member Today at 11:13 AM #52 yoda said: Cruz and Force in Texas, where JF tapped the wall... How long ago was THAT one? Click to expand... I think '92.
yoda said: Cruz and Force in Texas, where JF tapped the wall... How long ago was THAT one? Click to expand... I think '92.