Ashley Sanford maybe full time next year (1 Viewer)

I really like her. I'm not one of those people who just like all female racers automatically - because there ARE some out there who I don't necessarily fancy, but I see some very good qualities and things from Ashley. Really looking forward to whatever it is she can't say. She needs to be driving F/T for.... someone.

I’m surprised Alan Johnson signed on with Salinas for next year if he’s going to have his own car out.

I’m surprised Alan Johnson signed on with Salinas for next year if he’s going to have his own car out.

I don’t think anything is set in stone at this point for AJ, so nothing wrong with having a back up plan. I’m sure AJ probably has a contingency clause with Salinas if he is able to put a deal together and come out with a car. JMO

Alan can still sell them parts and do tune-up consulting even if he has his own car out there. It's not like Alan is spending all weekend in their trailer now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back