Ashley F./ Krista Marie (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Sorry- I think this video will probably give her way more cred points with Glendora's marketing department....:p

Had to watch with sound off, her voice is nauseating. Bring back that saliva song or that techno song, those were awesome. I listen to them on my ipod all the time

Awesome video, but........................................
Had to watch with sound off, her voice is nauseating. Bring back that saliva song or that techno song, those were awesome. I listen to them on my ipod all the time
Whoever mixed that music failed miserably, the entire song is off key, and the guitar playing is cheesie as hell. Sorry, I'm not one to bash others but that music sucks.

I'm not sure I would agree that her voice is nauseating, but I definitely prefer my Metal & Hard Rock to Country... Bring back Saliva.

I like it!

Krista Marie - I'm sure I'll tire of (QUICKLY) but Ashley is really a doll.

Criminy, my daughter is older than Ashley!

PS: I like all the NHRA women.

I think that it is a good thing for NHRA's exposure. For the people that like that kind of music (popish country) it's probably fine and it gets the name out there. Country (or what used to be country) seems to be full of cute girls singing silly crap so I think it's probably country radio gold. If I was to listen to country I guess it would be the older "outlaw" stuff that my dad listened to when I was a kid...not the top 40 bubblegum pop stuff that seems to be the norm now.

I personally hope to god they don't used any more of her stuff, or any country music, for the theme. Saliva was the best, but there is other more driving music that fits the sport better. I DVR the races and fast forwarded through her crap last year, suppose I can continue to do it this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back