Ashely Force to race Funny Car in 2007 (1 Viewer)

Joe mentioned the Hawley school and I heard the same. She stumbled and could not get past the shake and complained about this or that and a 42 year old mother of three jumped in the same car/same afternoon and ran
back-to-back 6.20's.

Terry that's exactly what I heard, I had always wondered why she didn't start out in a Alky Flopper if Nitro FC was the goal. And to reinterate I don't wish AF to fail in Nitro FC whatsoever. I guess the true test will be in the Hot months when track temps are 115+ and pedaling becomes a must.

I am looking forward to seeing her debut at Pamona. She has a tremendous amount of support and genius behind her. She knows how to handle herself in the media and as a driver. John Force would never let her do it if she wasn't prepared. They had just better get plenty of rest because they are going to be everwhere all the time!

Good luck Ashley!!!

Well, like JFR's site says, Tuesday, 1pm Pst... duh.....
Robert or Eric getting out of their cars after 07? and them not selling 'stangs? yeah, right... no one at the dealership asked me why I bought mine. Sure ain't because of N*S*A*.... you know, them guys that turn left for 500 miles...

I look forward to seeing Ashley in F/C it's going to be wild this year with all of the changes and new teams. Robert and Eric finished after 2007? I was not there to hear the conversation; however that seems strange that John would boot his son-in-law or Eric they both have done well. Besides how would that make JFR the only father/daughter team? Unless there is something we don't know about Eric.......

"Rumor had it Medlen and Height are finished after 2007 to make JFR the only father/daughter team."

Dan Lea "Sitting somewhere between Einstein and Idiot"

O.K. I think I get it, some of you like Ashley and wish her well. Some of you don't like her and don't think she can do it.

Did I leave anybody out? Hey, here's a crazy idea, how about we wait until Tuesday and see what it's really all about? Na......What fun would that be

Alan

Can't wait to see 4 JFR cars in a 16 car field, like I would love to see Roush Racing have 10 cars in a Cup Field! :eek:

its going to be great seeing 4 force cars in the field, my question is who is don shoe going to get to be a 4th driver . theres no way don is going to let jfr field 4 cars and not him.

its going to be great seeing 4 force cars in the field, my question is who is don shoe going to get to be a 4th driver . theres no way don is going to let jfr field 4 cars and not him.

I'd rather see Kalivoda in a Dragster, but if his only chance of getting a ride is via the Flopper route, he'd get my vote.

Hey Justin, they annouced that, what, a year ago? Kinda like big brother overseeing little sis. Dean's been with the family since 96 or so, right? He and his wife 'Run" the Indy shop?

Its been known for some time now. I am not sure how long he's been there but its been a while. As for who runs the Indy shop, I'm not sure.

Anyone here could drive a fuel car on a NHRA prepared track as you could one-hand the butterfly from 700 ft on on most passes.

LMMFAO!!!!!!

Now that I would like to see! I have yet to see an in-car camera shot of anyone, let alone the veterans of the sport, drive these cars with anything but both hands and the butterfly at a 90° angle, and they would use a third hand if it was available!!!

Please!!!

SD

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back