Ashely Force to race Funny Car in 2007 (1 Viewer)

Man Jory, you type all that in 2 minutes!

I like what Gary Scelzi said about what it takes to drive a TAFC or BAD and how it translates into nitro cars. The interview was the one after Rod Fuller was spouting off about alky racing.

I think the Darien & Meadows ride became available and Force couldn't pass it up. Nothing more, nothing less. All this stuff about putting it on the high side and having holes out, making her more prepared for a AA/FC is just spin.

Lets not forget at one time Force was thinking about running a top fuel dragster.

Also, Scelzi and Wilkerson's kid seem to possibly have routes to AA/FC, lets see if any of those routes involve A/Fuel dragsters.

I want to write more on this, but I gotta go to work.:rolleyes:

Man Jory, you type all that in 2 minutes!

I like what Gary Scelzi said about what it takes to drive a TAFC or BAD and how it translates into nitro cars. The interview was the one after Rod Fuller was spouting off about alky racing.

I think the Darien & Meadows ride became available and Force couldn't pass it up. Nothing more, nothing less. All this stuff about putting it on the high side and having holes out, making her more prepared for a AA/FC is just spin.

Lets not forget at one time Force was thinking about running a top fuel dragster.

Also, Scelzi and Wilkerson's kid seem to possibly have routes to AA/FC, lets see if any of those routes involve A/Fuel dragsters.

I want to write more on this, but I gotta go to work.:rolleyes:

Hey who knew paying attention in my grade 9 typing class would pay off??:p

And as I said I cant make a decision either way on this statement? My dad who drove alky funny cars very successfully for 10 years before making the move to fuel funny was very successful in that move and caught on quickly to the routine in the fuel car. I somewhat lean towards the funny car as a better stepping stone because you are already in the same environment and have felt the way a car with that wheelbase reacts. And you have been under the body getting a feel for what you can see out of it and I imagine night driving with a body over top of you is quite different from a funny car to a dragster.

However I know Ashley is going to do well in the funny car regardless of how she came through the ranks. Should make for some entertaining television with the driving force show.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back