Article & Photos of Test Session (1 Viewer)

Feed is back on. 4:09 PM Phoenix time. Hey.... 409.... que the Beach Boys, she's real fine, my 409.... Yeah & I wish I had a '62 Bubble Top 409.

Chad Green back up again and spins the tires at half track... 5.399/221.07 @ 16:33 Thursday

Loving the casual vibe happening now in the lanes, while waiting on Britt to suit up and strap in

well i saved my pennies and i saved my dimes, giddy up, giddy up, .......... uh, yes..... thank you complus for the feed. really enjoyed watching when i could today.

Britt goes 3.984/244.03 on a very early click... Interesting to watch the crew in the Grubby line behind the car on the launch.

4.266/208.75 for the World Champ in FC as he clicked it just past 500 feet. Millican in the water...

Millican hard out of the gate, but goes quiet about half track, with smoke out of both sides soon after...

Angelle broke coming off the line. Showed she is a real Pro by pulling over to the guard wall right away. Have seen drivers break and go all the way to the top end turn off, trailing oil.

6 PM, almost dark. That might be it unless WH turns on the lights. The camera shows it lighter than it really is.

Busier than a cat covering shit.
We lost Karl 3 years and 3 day's ago, and this place has never been the same since.
Lost my mom 10 months later and my life has not been the same either. Lost all of my photoshop renderings and went back to airbrushing for now. My life got even tougher with a tragedy in the last few months.
No time to travel, so it's been head up and shoulders back soldier! It's been elbows and assholes, nose to the grindstone.

I miss you man.
I'll be in touch.

2021?

VIP = sitting next to you making pretty colors! Safe travels

My favourite times on this board was when you, Karl, Martin and I would do commentary whilst we listened to the audio cast and did our best Steve Evans, Dave Mac and Bob Frey impersonations. Great times that I definitely miss on race weekends. Y’all are good peoples. Hope you’re resting well up there Karl. And Ray, love and prayers for you brother. Martin, stop being unproductive 😝

My favourite times on this board was when you, Karl, Martin and I would do commentary whilst we listened to the audio cast and did our best Steve Evans, Dave Mac and Bob Frey impersonations. Great times that I definitely miss on race weekends. Y’all are good peoples. Hope you’re resting well up there Karl. And Ray, love and prayers for you brother. Martin, stop being unproductive 😝
Jeez Mike , that is touching dude. I've had 2 shirts to send you. The same one you were caught famously in. Figured after 10 years you are due a new one. Still pristine to this day! Get me a US shipping address for when you are here. Or I'll book a seat and send them. I hope that You and Sis still work the pits together. And Martin may be in Amsterdam for all we know with a few day's between shows. Otherwise I agree, Martin stop being so unproductive. lol

Mike - what is this churn you mix nitro in that you speak of in American ...

A lot more names are on that list of broadcasters as you know - and I miss all of the participants.

I'm sorry that I deleted most if not all of those threads.

Take care everyone.

Angelle broke coming off the line. Showed she is a real Pro by pulling over to the guard wall right away. Have seen drivers break and go all the way to the top end turn off, trailing oil.
She ran off the end of the track on her next to last pass; but, was fine. More or less she just missed her turns to the Looper, Safety got her out and she was back in the lanes relatively quickly. From the starting line it looked more dramatic than it really was with the flashing red lights and all.

That bike has made several passes, all in the 7.70 range. If it's PSM, going way too slow. Wonder who it is?
Hi Cliff:

First off - HI MATERS....i'm alive and well and would like to join you to provide some insights (along with Jeff Wolf) on the happenings at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park. As many of you may or not know, I am working part-time at WHPMP as the timing system operator (along with operating my online marketing company Lumin8 for the past 7 years). I've been in the tower since October of last year and really enjoy my time with the team. I know that some of you might have a negative perception about me since I left the "Mater" back in 2010 based on what you have "heard" - well as they say, there is always two sides to every story, but some things I simply can't excuse or explain except for to admit I made some mistakes - and have paid the price. However, I have picked back up the pieces and have placed myself and my family in a better position. I wanted to let you all know that a lot has changed over those days, and I'm in a much better place So - now that the intros are done - let's provide some info.

The Pro Stock Bike that has been making several 7.70'ish runs is Jianna Salinas - Mike's daughter. She is riding one of the Stoffer's PSM's - which is set up rather soft so she can get some valuable seat time. In fact, one item that we've done is to set up the Christmas tree to replicate another "bike" in the lane - so she can work on staging with another competitor. If you watch the video, you'll see one of our starting line officials - (also named Tim) tripping the beams. Jianna has been doing a great job and learning more with each lap. Their plan was to make about 20 laps over the week - and steadily improve performance as she gets more comfortable.

Anyways, just wanted to provide some insight for you guys.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back