Article & Photos of Test Session (1 Viewer)

Torrance made the run, made the top end turn, and then coasted half way back to the pits. Could see all that from top end camera.

Alan said today would be good... Hope the front coming in from SoCal holds off for a day....

Was supposed to rain today in Phx... well, they said best chance. So naturally, will rain tomorrow. HA

Problems with Jonny's car on the fire up; pushing out of the box and headed back to the pits

Drama on the line. Head's Stang. started it up & I could see Head looking at something, and they shut it off. Hmmmm BTW anyone notice that the paint scheme on Head's car is much like a car he ran years ago.

suzuki just ran a few minutes. suited w/helmet driver was watching from line. wondering if that is m. salinas' daughter on the bike?

That bike has made several passes, all in the 7.70 range. If it's PSM, going way too slow. Wonder who it is?

Noticed that the wall behind the starting line is all white paint now. Last Sat, it was all bare wood, both sides. They painted it fast. Martin! Post something Bro. The last 3 posts are just me! :)

Hagan strong in the right lane and part of the left one too... Plinked a block but got it back in his lane to go 3.968/288.15 at 15:24 Thursday

Drama on the line. Head's Stang. started it up & I could see Head looking at something, and they shut it off. Hmmmm BTW anyone notice that the paint scheme on Head's car is much like a car he ran years ago.
But have you seen the new, painted one that comes to Pomona? Shades of the old Mater car!!

Mac Tools red car- assuming its Doug Kalitta- in the right lane eats one up, lots of smoke past the stripe. Goes 3.780/289.07 at 15:41 Thursday

Rebooting the camera during JRs run... Maybe he'll tell us about it on Nomex Effect...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back