Wild Horse testing (1 Viewer)

nitrorodeo

Nitro Member
Drag race testing will be open for NHRA race teams Feb. 1-2, 2020, at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park. Testing is open to Sportsman teams ($600 per day, per car/driver and 4 crew members); nitro and pro teams are invited at ($750 per day, per car/driver and 12 crew members for NHRA teams in Top Fuel, Nitro Funny Car, Pro Stock and Pro Stock Motorcycle).
Open testing at the same rates is available on Monday Feb. 3 with a minimum 12 vehicles.
Contact Motorsports Park track operations manager Ron Conner ([email protected]) for information.
This test is not open to the general viewing public.

I used to go to testing when I lived in Phoenix in the ‘90s, it was a lot of fun because it was a real laid back atmosphere. But I’m not sure I would watch a live stream because in reality there’s lots of down time and a good percentage of runs are not even to the stripe.

Damn it... Starting the new Alan Parsons tour the day before in Phoenix; we'll be in Vegas loading in by the time they do morning warm-ups... 😖

Damn it... Starting the new Alan Parsons tour the day before in Phoenix; we'll be in Vegas loading in by the time they do morning warm-ups... 😖
That's cool I am a big APP fan. Saw them live with Yes back in the 90s..

So, you are saying you have an Alan Parsons Project coming up soon?

-and-

APP.jpg

Sorry ... couldn't help myself.

The announced PRO deal at Vegas sounds like what many of you want to stream (same timeframe). Comp Plus has an article on it.

Starting a big U.S. tour, Ken, with some spring dates with YES that are about to be announced. Hope to see you out ther; look for the big NHRA sticker at Front of House

Personally, I prefer ABB over APP. Allman Brothers Band > APP. Tickets just went on sale for their 50th Anniversary show, I believe. Or they go on sale tomorrow. I forget which. I believe it's just a single show on a single date.

Personally, I prefer ABB over APP. Allman Brothers Band > APP. Tickets just went on sale for their 50th Anniversary show, I believe. Or they go on sale tomorrow. I forget which. I believe it's just a single show on a single date.
Allman Betts Band - just sayin - if you dig the ABB sound - it lives on

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back