Article & Photos of Test Session (1 Viewer)

wilk's car a few minutes ago. launched and went out of groove over centerline.......chad green driving? or is blake there?

Old time Maters: remember when this place became a chat room on race day? Everyone on discussing a live event that was on...

Anyone interested?

3.743/325.14 for Papa Torrence at 12:36 Thursday

Last edited:
3.71 for steve. 3.80 for crampton......ant is up with white body panels/unique graphics......and overpowers the track.....i think salinas is in all black. he went 3.82 yesterday i believe.
gotta' get back to work here soon ;)

3.71 for steve. 3.80 for crampton......ant is up with white body panels/unique graphics......and overpowers the track.....i think salinas is in all black. he went 3.82 yesterday i believe.
gotta' get back to work here soon ;)
I'm at work, Mike... Its good to be the boss 😁

suzuki just ran a few minutes. suited w/helmet driver was watching from line. wondering if that is m. salinas' daughter on the bike?

Busier than a cat covering shit.
We lost Karl 3 years and 3 day's ago, and this place has never been the same since.
Lost my mom 10 months later and my life has not been the same either. Lost all of my photoshop renderings and life got even tuffer in the last few months. Head up and shoulders back soldier! It's been elbows and assholes, nose to the grindstone.

I miss you man.
I'll be in touch.

2021?
Yeah, I miss Karl too. Sorry about your mum, bruddah...

My number's still the same.. I'll be in your neck of the woods with Parsons in April- you get VIP.

2021!!!

Scrappers 3.747 296.24, at 14.49 PM. What's with all this military time? Am I back in the Air Force? :)

Scrappers puts down another charge... 3.747/296.24 at 14:47 Thursday

Torrence in the lanes

Scrappers bombs a 3.74 @296 shutting off early. Stout...…..its even echoing in here....lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back