Anybody going (1 Viewer)

Wilk has matched race up there the last few years I know. Not for sure if I am going to make trip yet.

Maybe Wilk is turnin into the ol' match racer from way back when like Forcey? Just sayin'.

Wilk has matched race up there the last few years I know. Not for sure if I am going to make trip yet.

blah blah blah... i mean really folks just turn on espn or your dvr if you wanna see wilkerson run... he's old news!!

now seeing dewitt become 'baptized' in the nitro-madness when i give him his new hair cut back on the starting line!!! now that is worth the trip!! :eek:

kidding of course about wilk... loved that guy for years and what a treat to get to share a track and pits with him!!!

I meant how force use to match race alot to get data,that eventually led to championships...Wilk match racing will hopefully lead to his first championship too!

blah blah blah... i mean really folks just turn on espn or your dvr if you wanna see wilkerson run... he's old news!!

now seeing dewitt become 'baptized' in the nitro-madness when i give him his new hair cut back on the starting line!!! now that is worth the trip!! :eek:

kidding of course about wilk... loved that guy for years and what a treat to get to share a track and pits with him!!!

I meant how force use to match race alot to get data,that eventually led to championships...Wilk match racing will hopefully lead to his first championship too!

true true man... wilk has been doing his homework and gettin all A's too!

Yay!! for the underdog!!

sprdwg.JPG

I don't care who you are, that's funny right thar!!! LMAO!!!

You know, Belt, if I thought we had a snowball's chance in !@$* of actually beating you guys, I might take you up on that bet. But I'm just not sure we can ram enough air through that little 8-71 truck blower of ours to compete with that monster you guys have on top of that thing. What is that thing, a 21-71 or something?! LMAO!!!

It is going to be cool being there with Wilk. A couple of years ago, he was over at Havana, Illinois with his boy before he went alcohol racing. He had a '32 bantam at the time (I think) and we were there for the Jeg's Super Quick 32. I took my helmet down to their trailer and had Tim sign it across the front. I never had it painted, and you can still see faint signs of it. I'm sure he don't remember it, but I may show it to him before we get started, maybe have him touch it up a little, too.

Who knows? Might just give me the MOJO I'm gonna' need!!!

Sean D

I grew up at that track Tony..I may be able to slip up there as well..NEITA Raceway..mmm..saw the big boys there back in the 60's..DOH..did I say that?

Hope to be there Tony.
Hey David, strike that, it doesn't appear we'll be going to Cedar Falls after all. Sorry.

Last full head of hair day?! Hell, Belt, I haven't had a full head of hair in years, let alone today!!! LMAO!!!

See ya' tomorrow, brutha'. Save us a spot.

Sean D

ha ha... it's ok buddy i brought some 'hair in a can' just in case!!

we'll spray it on while you're getting suited up and then i'll shave it back off in the shutdown!!

318MJS8B6BL._SS500_.jpg

ha ha... i don't think the fans at eddyville know what is about to happen this weekend! should be epic!!

and don't feel like i'm pickin on you dewitt... i have something up my sleeve for randy baker too!! don't miss this bro... and be prepared to pee your pants from laughin :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back