Anybody going (1 Viewer)

I will be there driving Danny Miller's Plastic Fantastic Nitro funnycar. Are you coming over David? :cool:

Rapid

Dewitt is definitely going... he has an appointment on saturday to get a purple mohawk! :D

LMAO!!!! At ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mr. Dewitt, that little Purple car knows how to win at Eddyville. Tell your man Kerry to bring the goods as the track will hold it! :eek: :D

Rapid

LMAO!!!! At ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mr. Dewitt, that little Purple car knows how to win at Eddyville. Tell your man Kerry to bring the goods as the track will hold it! :eek: :D

Rapid

Kerry is going to bring everything we have, but it still probably won't be enough. As you know, that purple car is pretty fast, but we're still going to do our best.

As for the mohawk, I'm sure my kids would get a big kick out of that!!! LMAO!!!

Can't wait to see all of you there!

Sean D

As for the mohawk, I'm sure my kids would get a big kick out of that!!! LMAO!!!

Can't wait to see all of you there!

Sean D

the manager at my shop is always telling me her son says 'mom you have the coolest boss... he's got a mohawk! that's too cool!' so i say do it dewitt!! you'll be the coolest dad on the block! (and no randy i don't have to give the little guy any money!)

haha... man i only hope that purple car runs as good as my mouth!! :D (see i have learned a few things from baker LOL!)

but seriously... can't wait to see you both. gonna be a great weekend celebrating the greatest country in the world!!

I've been trying to order a fargin NitroMater shirt for a month..but the store is hosed.

I'll have some kind of Nitro shirt on it with Mater on the front (professional Sharpie thingy)

Gonna be fun.

I've been trying to order a fargin NitroMater shirt for a month..but the store is hosed.

I'll have some kind of Nitro shirt on it with Mater on the front (professional Sharpie thingy)

Gonna be fun.

David,

I have a NitroMadness shirt you can borrow..lol..Go Stick Boy..

(See I learned something from Rapid too)

Hey David, we'll be right up the road at Cedar Falls Raceway on July 26th.
Hopefully they'll have the track straighten out by then.
I grew up at that track Tony..I may be able to slip up there as well..NEITA Raceway..mmm..saw the big boys there back in the 60's..DOH..did I say that?

Hope to be there Tony.

I have been hearing the ads for a couple of days now. It is aways a packed house and a great race to be a part of. :cool:

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back