Any Bradenton UpDates (1 Viewer)

1000005561.jpg

1000005559.jpg

1000005557.jpg

So what kind of head start were they giving the funny cars in the top fuel v. funny car shootout? It must have really messed some folks up because those reaction times are horrible (for the most part)!

So what kind of head start were they giving the funny cars in the top fuel v. funny car shootout? It must have really messed some folks up because those reaction times are horrible (for the most part)!
2/10 for FC but the top fuel guys seemed to be off their game. If I was them I'd leave on the FC light

They staggered the tree by two tenths.

2/10 for FC but the top fuel guys seemed to be off their game. If I was them I'd leave on the FC light
I don't know if it was an issue today but at the TF vs FC race at Bristol years ago, the TF folks struggled quite a bit with late lights and red lights. The impact of the Funnies leaving 3/10ths ahead of the dragsters rattled quite a few of the drivers.

I don't know if it was an issue today but at the TF vs FC race at Bristol years ago, the TF folks struggled quite a bit with late lights and red lights. The impact of the Funnies leaving 3/10ths ahead of the dragsters rattled quite a few of the drivers.
It's great for the fans but a terrible concept.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back