Another TF entrant for NHRA (1 Viewer)

robinjackson

Nitro Member
Bruce Read would be a great tuner

The article mentioned she holds the European TF e.t. and speed records, yet doesn't tell what those records are.
I did see where she was the first FIA driver in the 3.70 range. Was it a 3.79?

SISU! ..... depending on how Ida tests, and how her crew/tuners come together,
i'll expect her to win right away. glad she stuck to her guns and is with JCM in TF. this is really great news!

Don't worry about JCM, Joe Maynard is a well known billionaire. He has no dependence on drag racing for his income.
While it seems he has plenty of money, there’s no way he’s a billionaire after running his business for 15 years. He’s lucky if the company has even had revenue of $1 billion over that time. He certainly hasn’t had enough profit come out of it to become a billionaire.https://echopowerengineering.com/

Last edited:
Net worth Around $2.8 billion
  • Joe Maynard is an American entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist with a net worth estimated to be around $2.8 billion as of 2021.

Net worth Around $2.8 billion
  • Joe Maynard is an American entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist with a net worth estimated to be around $2.8 billion as of 2021.
Where did that information come from?

And if it’s true he won’t have any problem paying his teams!

Thanks. Could be, altho that whole article appears to be written by a bot and I think it may have confused a couple Joe Maynards. But hopefully he is that rich!

Maybe you should mind your own business. You’re not the poster Police. Get a life!
Hey I’m not worried about how much money somebody has or doesn’t have, just saying, sounds like your very concerned about something that is none of your business. Worry about your own finances. I’m happy to see another T/F in the mix. If it bothers you that much, may I suggest therepy.

Hey I’m not worried about how much money somebody has or doesn’t have, just saying, sounds like you’re very concerned about something that is none of your business. Worry about your own finances. I’m happy to see another T/F in the mix. If it bothers you that much, may I suggest therepy.
After watching a bunch of owners in a sport we love get screwed by Evan Knoll, it’s only natural people might be concerned when someone else comes along acting like him. But if someone posts something on a message board that bothers you as much as mine seems to have, may I suggest therapy?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back