An Honorable Tribute At Indy (1 Viewer)

This is totally awesome. I saw a while back that there was an address for donation to be sent too, any body have an idea what that address is?

This is totally amazing, it brings tears to my eyes. What a kind jesture by all involved. Donnie and Hollie are great people. Thanks to Evan Knoll, Jim Jannard, Mike Ashley, Chip Foose, and everybody else involved in the project. What a wonderful thing these folks are doing; very moving.

Dave

Here is a pic from NHRA.com's Friday photo gallery.
Has anyone seen any more pics of this car? That looks pretty cool. As was already said, thanks to Evan, Mike Ashley, Chip Foose and everyone involved in this.

I was hoping there'd be a picture up. That's such a great cause. I hope it brings much awareness to the support that people need after a miscarriage or stillborn birth. God Bless all the people involved.

Man, Mike Ashley is one hell of a guy... between him and Mister Knoll.... Thank You Guys!!!! and Chip Too!

Going to be one heck of a weekend.... want to see them go some rounds...
now, when the car goes up for auction.... will it be Turn Key????

The car was very touching, even to an old curmudgeon like me. Wish I'd won the Mega-Millions so I could buy it!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back