Alternative cancer cures from Tommy Johnson Sr (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
All of us have a lot of friends and family that are suffering from some form of cancer. Well, Tommy Johnson Sr, who a 11 year cancer survivor has wriitten a book on alternatice cancer cures. Tommy was sent home from the hospital in early december of 98 and was told by the doctors that it would be his last christmas and to enjoy it. Well, 11 years later Tommy is cancer free and doing very well. He went into the alternative cancer treatment a full stream and knows this stuff very well and keep in mind that it might not work for everyone but its sure worth a try. If you know anyone please have them read this book. Contact Tommy at [email protected]

Thanks Mike, TJ has told me personally of his Cancer battle over the years! I think it's Miraculous anytime somebody beats cancer! And to stay in remission as long as he has even more so!:D

Joe, I've got my copy of the book and its very good reading. If someone doesnt believe in the alternative, his book sure may make them think twice about chemo.

I read something very interesting recently about someone who developed an actual cure for cancer and that the FDA came in and took the machine that was being used, discredited the doctor and basically made sure that no one could talk about it or publicize it because the pharmaceutical industry and other doctors would lose out on all their money. All those expensive drugs for chemo would basically have become useless and people that are cured don't need their doctors even a tenth as much. Greed sucks.

I read something very interesting recently about someone who developed an actual cure for cancer and that the FDA came in and took the machine that was being used, discredited the doctor and basically made sure that no one could talk about it or publicize it because the pharmaceutical industry and other doctors would lose out on all their money. All those expensive drugs for chemo would basically have become useless and people that are cured don't need their doctors even a tenth as much. Greed sucks.
Do you actually believe this story?:mad:

Paul, there are many cures for cancer right now that are illegal in the US. Read Sr book, I'm sure you will find it very interesting

I said I had read it. I am not sure yet what I believe in this regard. What I do believe firmly is that the people that make the most when you are sick aren't necessarily interested in you being healthy. You can be mad all you want, but when perfectly beautiful people are diagnosed with adult onset Hodgkin's are drugged up on poison & told that they may have weeks to live find another way to be treated and not only survive, but recover and thrive and some thirty years later are still living actively.... Well, it makes you wonder.

& I am willing to have an open mind.

My g/f was diagnosed with Hodgkin's in 1974 and was given the usual treatment...sans chemo because she refused to take it. She lived 14 more years cancer free and then died due to radiation poisoning in 1988 from the massive treatments she was given. I've been done with the established medical community since then...not had a physical since 1976...and never will ! They can keep all the smoke and mirrors...it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$.

My sister. Kathy, had colon cancer the sametime Sr did. She passed away on DE\ec 10th 1998, the sametime Sr was sent home for his last christmas. I honestly believe that she would be here right now to see her 7 grandchildren had she stop listenly to the doctors and tried someelse.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back