Go2Geiger.com with a great story on Tommy Johnson Sr. (1 Viewer)

__

Nitro Member
Mother's Day advice from a father

Great interview with Tommy Johnson Sr. I lost my mother to cancer when she was only 37. Hopefully someday, losing loved ones to cancer will be a thing of the past.

P.S. Congratulations to Rob Geiger on his new gig as drag racing report on Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain. :)

Mother's Day advice from a father

Great interview with Tommy Johnson Sr. I lost my mother to cancer when she was only 37. Hopefully someday, losing loved ones to cancer will be a thing of the past.

P.S. Congratulations to Rob Geiger on his new gig as drag racing report on Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain. :)

Tremendous article. I bought Tommy's book this past Christmas for my Mother in Law (she is 68 and has Leukemia).

Sorry for the loss of your Mom at such a young age, that is tragic.

I did read it before I sent it and it definitely impacted me greatly. I actually live a little different lifestyle (food), and have a couple extra supplements on my shelf due to Tommy.

Need to buy a copy for myself to keep.

REX

Just to let anyone who is interested know Tommy's book is NOW available at the DRAW booth on manufacture's midway at all NHRA National Events as well as now available in the gift shop at Big Daddy Don Garlit's museum. 25% of the book price (not the profits, which would be less) will be donated back to the museum and DRAW. Thanks everyone!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back