Thanks for the well wishes! (1 Viewer)

stanman

Nitro Member
Everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has sent or called with their well wishes over this past year for Didi's recovery from breast cancer. I'm certain that all the positive energy sent our way helped a great deal!

On Monday, December 22, Didi had her first post-treatment follow-up exam at the Cancer Treatment Center of America in Zion, IL. It was the best Christmas gift we could have received as the doctors declared Didi cancer free. :D:):D They even said she could have the infusion port removed. She will have follow ups at 6 month and annual intervals from this point forward.

I can't relate to all of you how important finding the right doctor(s) and facility is to the treatment of any form of cancer. To that end, I cannot speak highly enough about the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. If you've ever seen their advertisements on TV, I can assure they are in deed TRUE!

Best wish to everyone in the New Year!

Greg, that is awesome news. I know that with the strength of you two that cancer will not win the war.

Keep the faith.

Greg, this is great news for you and Didi. I know we have never met but our prayers were with you. You're proof that keeping a positive attitude really works. You could not have had better support than you got from the Drag Racing family, they're the best.:cool:

Glad to hear the great news Greg! Hopefully I will see you guys in Joliet again this year.

Wonderful news Stanman.
This really made me smile.
:)
Continued good health to you both.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back