Allen & Roy Johnson (1 Viewer)

How 'bout AJ? 6.631 @ 208.01 and the #1 Qualifier!!!

The SPEED IS WHAT CAUGHT MY EYE JOHN...208 in phoenix! THAT'S MOPAR HORSEPOWER!!! NOW IF ONLY I WON THE POWERBALL TONIGHT MR. ROY JOHNSON WILL BE GETTIN A PHONE CALL TO ORDER UP ONE OF THEM HEMI'S FOR A COMP ELIM DRAGSTER!;)

The SPEED IS WHAT CAUGHT MY EYE JOHN...208 in phoenix!

There's two other "Johnson's" in the 208 range. After two races,it looks like WJ & KJ had stepped it up,qualifing very well @ both races. WJ was one of two cars over 209 @ Pomona and WJ even had a .024 RT against AJ @ Pomona but had the wrong lane and it cost him. When I talked to WJ right before the season started,he was very upbeat and excited about the upcoming season,I see why now.:D

The SPEED IS WHAT CAUGHT MY EYE JOHN...208 in phoenix! THAT'S MOPAR HORSEPOWER!!! NOW IF ONLY I WON THE POWERBALL TONIGHT MR. ROY JOHNSON WILL BE GETTIN A PHONE CALL TO ORDER UP ONE OF THEM HEMI'S FOR A COMP ELIM DRAGSTER!;)

Exactly Tim! They've got the ponies, but best of all they're very consistent with their car and AJ is killer on the tree. Our Mopar is now there with Jeggie and GA. It couldn't happen to nicer people. :)

Good luck on the Powerball drawing...I'd love to see you own one of their bullets. ;)

Congrats AJ and Dad...

good, tight 16 car field, P/S is gonna be a barn burner today and ya'll know how I feel about Gas FC's...:D

we're in for one heck of a season.:)

d'kid
wondering how P/S would run on 25% pop:eek:

Congrats AJ and Dad...

good, tight 16 car field, P/S is gonna be a barn burner today and ya'll know how I feel about Gas FC's...:D

d'kid

Karl...you crack me up! Gas Funny Cars...:D

Yes...a tight field will make for killer eliminations. That's one of the things I love about Pro Stock is how tight the margin for error is. To win you darn near have to be perfect...as a driver and a tuner.

Enjoy the races!

Congrats AJ and Dad...

d'kid

Karl, I would love to see how fast a F/C would run with a Sonny L. 800" mountain motor in it. *ANY GUESSES*:eek:

congrats to allen and roy, they strike me as 2 people who will literally give you the shirts off thier backs! cant happen to nicer people. goes to show you that for the 2nd year in a row pro stock is the tightest most competitive class out there not like t/f :mad:. any driver can win on sunday in pro stock.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back