Alexis in US Weekly (1 Viewer)

IMO JJ could attract a sponsor to a FC for him to drive against his wife....Monster comes to mind
there would be some good publicity for all involved

Martin, I am surprised you read US Weekly. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say someone else told you about this. :)

Drag racing related coverage in a non traditional venue ... Sounds good to me. If it gets eyeballs or awareness, well done.

Martin, I am surprised you read US Weekly. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say someone else told you about this. :)

It's called having YAHOO/et al as your start/home page... saw this weeks (months?) ago, not long after the wedding:D

Yahoo "news" on one of my link pages.. Personally, I have ZERO interest in the celebrity world, including the personal lives of the ones I work with.

Yahoo "news" on one of my link pages.. Personally, I have ZERO interest in the celebrity world, including the personal lives of the ones I work with.

Not a bad idea. Separate work from personal life. Though I would like to hang out with the Rush road crew for a day and be regaled with tales from the road. Not interested in the band members themselves, as the song goes, they are living on the lighted stage...

From the way I read and saw a making of the move she was originally suppose to play Shirley Muldowney. Then they wanted her to play Paula Murphy. So they settled with just "Paula.":confused: Her scene is with Wally Parks in the pits where you see Tom McEwen ride in a golf cart with his some Jamie. They encounter each other there is some dialogue. The scene ends with Paula saying- "Watch out for Snakes!":eek: If you have not seen the movie yet I HIGHLY recommend that you do. Bring your hankies the last 25 minutes is a tear jerker...:(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back