Alexis Dejoria is back! (1 Viewer)

So, if we lose Langdon and a sponsor Global and gain Alexis with private funding did we actually gain anything??
I see it as just another rich adrenaline junkie coming out to play
The nitro fields are becoming more and more a playground for the well off.

As for a playground for the rich, it's like that in every form of motorsport I can think of.
You have the well off blue-collar racer then you have the spare no expense the sky is the limit racer.

Am I wrong or did I see Global on the rear wing of Mike Salinas’ car during last night’s coverage on FS1?

Am I wrong or did I see Global on the rear wing of Mike Salinas’ car during last night’s coverage on FS1?
They've been there all year......

Judging from Langdon's comments / lack of comments in last nights interview, he may not be in the Kallita FC next year. When asked what he knew about Del and Nikki leaving Kalitta to head up the Alexis Dejoria team Shawn's response was that all he knows is that he's going to be participating a couple of million dollar sportsman races next year.

Let the silly season begin...

I'm very happy that Alexis is returning. She's a great driver and her enthusiasm is infectious.

Judging from Langdon's comments / lack of comments in last nights interview, he may not be in the Kallita FC next year. When asked what he knew about Del and Nikki leaving Kalitta to head up the Alexis Dejoria team Shawn's response was that all he knows is that he's going to be participating a couple of million dollar sportsman races next year.

Let the silly season begin...
Be nice if he could team up with aj again

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back