Alexis Dejoria is back! (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
I think we all expected it to happen at some point. Odd to see her come back with her own team. I expected her back with Kalitta team.

Last edited:
I think we all expected it to happen at some point. Odd to see her come back with her own team. I expected her back with Kalitta team.
Since she is getting langdons crew chiefs makes you wonder if things arent lined up for langdon/sponsor next year???

sean drove for aj after qatar left the game. now aj tunes a global sponsored TF'r. 1 car team to expand to 2? just sayin'. who knows.
always unexpected moves take place every year ...... good to hear alexis will be back and is funded for 2020.

sean drove for aj after qatar left the game. now aj tunes a global sponsored TF'r. 1 car team to expand to 2? just sayin'. who knows.
always unexpected moves take place every year ...... good to hear alexis will be back and is funded for 2020.
If AJ can get the sponsorship Shawn is a good choice to drive. I'm sure Kaliitta will have something to say soon enough about Shawn's status.

Probably going to have a alliance Kalitta, like the way Tasca is with DSR
She will drive for a new, independently-operated team with Nicky Boninfante and Del Worsham as co-crew chiefs. DeJoria last drove under the Kalitta Motorsports umbrella with Boninfante as one of the crew chiefs of her Funny Car.

Nick knows his shit, let me tell you. An "alliance" may not be in Kalitta's best interest. Alexis and her people aren't looking to join a reputable team with this thing. They'll be looking to beat some funny car ass.... and everyone better damn well know they are capable right out of the box

Is she and Jesse still together? If so, will he be part of the crew?
Either way, I'm glad she's back. The more cars the better.

Being it was brought up already, "she" is just another rich person out to play. Yes it is another car but it is not helping the sport in general. There are still LESS sponsors out there. So the ratio of self funded to true sponsored is even smaller add in B2B "partnerships" and it is more so.
I am glad she is back and more cars is always good but we need outside money to grow the sport.
Well at least now someone might actually get bumped in qualifying. So does that mean some low funded teams might not show up now being they are not "guaranteed" a spot.

Being it was brought up already, "she" is just another rich person out to play. Yes it is another car but it is not helping the sport in general. There are still LESS sponsors out there. So the ratio of self funded to true sponsored is even smaller add in B2B "partnerships" and it is more so.
I am glad she is back and more cars is always good but we need outside money to grow the sport.
Well at least now someone might actually get bumped in qualifying. So does that mean some low funded teams might not show up now being they are not "guaranteed" a spot.
Well, B2B is actually where you’re going to see more deals being done. You have a better chance to create the necessary budget through B2B deals than finding a seven figure anchor.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back