Alan Reinhart 5-20 (1 Viewer)

Alan! Sorry I couldn't let you buy me dinner for your birthday.....gotta give a girl a little notice! ;)

Thank You all for the kind words. I didn't have a chance to log on yesterday. It's not as much fun when your day falls in the middle of the week on a travel day (coming home from Charlotte, getting stranded in Houston), so in keeping with my tradition of making up my own birthday rules, I have rescheduled it. I'll let you know when the new day is as soon as I figure it out-LOL

Thank you again for the good thoughts

Alan

P.S. 45 is the magic number or 9 LOL

Hey Alan,

I'm with you on the rescheduling thing! Didi left for the CTCA yesterday so I'm pulling bachelor duty.

Hope you had at least one birthday beverage in Houston... LOL As if I had to ask! :D

We'll just have to plan something for Chicago!

BTW...

Charlet's making us a trifecta over three days is to scary to even think about. What kind of evil forces were in alignment over this unholy trilogy of days to produce three lunatics as us... LMAO

BTW...

Charlet's making us a trifecta over three days is to scary to even think about. What kind of evil forces were in alignment over this unholy trilogy of days to produce three lunatics as us... LMAO

Ahhhh
Happy 'Bathday' Greg.....

The Birthday Check is in the mail

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back