240 Gordie teams up with me for Winter Rod and Speed Benefit (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
We are back at it doing another benefit car show, this time for a 14 year old girl with bone cancer. It's a heartbreaking situation as the girl we are doing the event for along with her mother are homeless and don't even have a car. Come Jan. 23, in Albany OR we WILL change all that.

The good news is a lot of NHRA teams including DSR, Brandon and Kenny Bernstein, Alan Johnson Racing - Al Anabi Racing, Bristol Motor Speedway, IHRA and Bandimere Speedway have all sent items thanks to my friend Jim Rockstad. We even have a signed Bud uniform and a signed Dixon uniform that we will be auctioning off. I'm sure they will be collectors items. And a big shout out to all these teams and tracks for their help!

On top of all that NHRA star "240 Gordie" Bonin will be in the house for the show signing limited addition pictures of some of the cars he has drove over the years. We also have Laura from the CBS show Survivor, cars from the movie American Graffiti including the original Pharos Merc, and the original Veney's Vega funny car are all coming to the show.

We are still looking for t-shirts and memorabilia that we can raffle and auction off. A lot of the money we make comes from these auctions. You don't have to be a big time racer to send items as everything is appreciated even from small local teams like mine. For more info go to Winter Rod and Speed Show

Or send items to:

Rich Bailey
4826 Chan St.
Salem OR 97306

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Last edited:
Lucus (not oil) would have my backside in a heart beat.

What we really need is an "official" 2010 Nitromater shirt that people would actually wear and not hide in the bottom drawer of their toolbox:eek:

Hey, I'm damn proud to be a mater and I'll wear the shirt anywhere!

Thanks so much Kevin for your very generous offer. I told my group and they are very excited!

Rich

Rich,
The goods are on the way.
If there is anything else we can help you out with don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kevin,
Thanks so much for the donation of the shirts. They look great! The show is really coming together well all the way around and this donation will really help. A Maters come through once again.

Thanks so much for your support!

Rich

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back