Alan Reinhart 5-20 (1 Viewer)

No wonder we butt heads and think alike on a lot of things... mine is Wednesday!

Happy B-Day, Alan!!! We'll share a belated birthday beverage in Chicago.

Hey buddy... Happy 9th (??) B-Day... I'm sorry I'll miss being anywhere near the opportunity to buy you a scotch, but I'm sure we'll make it up somewhere on the road... I get to celebrate 11 in Chicago on a show day- who do we know in the Windy City that has our liver stamina (other than my friends Jen and Bridget??)? :D

Hey buddy... Happy 9th (??) B-Day... I'm sorry I'll miss being anywhere near the opportunity to buy you a scotch, but I'm sure we'll make it up somewhere on the road... I get to celebrate 11 in Chicago on a show day- who do we know in the Windy City that has our liver stamina (other than my friends Jen and Bridget??)? :D

My friend Victoria is in Chicago, but she is in Idaho on business! Crappa-dappa!!!

I wonder how many bottles of Scotch will be consumed.......................:D

My friend Victoria is in Chicago, but she is in Idaho on business! Crappa-dappa!!!

I wonder how many bottles of Scotch will be consumed.......................:D

If you add together mine and Alan's- 5

:eek:

(we have to do one better than Christmas...)

I get to Chicago on the 30th.. Give her my number- the more, the merrier!!!

If you add together mine and Alan's- 5

:eek:

(we have to do one better than Christmas...)

I get to Chicago on the 30th.. Give her my number- the more, the merrier!!!

Da Ho will still be in Idaho! She does store liquidations, so as soon as they sell everything, she will be coming here to Texas for a break. They work 7 days a week and 14 hour days. The only good thing is that it pays a lot of money!

Next time you go to Chicago, let me know and I will hook ya up!

No wonder we butt heads and think alike on a lot of things... mine is Wednesday!

Happy B-Day, Alan!!! We'll share a belated birthday beverage in Chicago.

Dude...Think about his... Timmah 19th.... Reinhart...20th....Stanley...21st! Talk about your trifecta!!! I have a joke about this, but I'll keep it clean! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. ALAN REINHART!!!!..(it's my sister's Birthday too!!!)

mikwright_birthday.jpg

Now that it's actually his Birthday, I'll chime in:
Happy Birthday Alan. May finished Mustangs flow from your shop like the Amazon river. May your announcing carreer jump from the top end to the booth during the entire telecast and may you always be happy in whatever you are doing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back