AJ new home? (1 Viewer)

If getting a good light was easy anyone could do it. But it is not and that is why you see veteran drivers getting bad lights also. Billy Torrence had a .111 first round and a .095 second round. It was a good thing that wasn't against Steve or this thread would have went in a whole different direction.:) Capps lost due to a .121 light in second round and Steve had a .142 light in the finals. It's a good thing that wasn't against Billy or this thread would have went in a whole different direction again.:) Then in pro stock Greg Anderson lost due to a .081 light in the second round that allowed Erica to gain enough points to move within 1 round of him in the points. Mike Salinas was definitely on his game with his lights today. I will have to call the .011 in the final a lucky light though.;)

I posted in an earlier thread, he mentioned on the broadcast that he was getting help from other drivers.
I'm thinking it takes more than a little advice for a guy who's hovering around a ,100 leave average to average ,040 for four rounds on Sunday. Has to be a mechanical and/or physical change with the car or maybe Mike is knocking back an extra energy drink or two on Sunday. Was great to see though.

Well, Whatever he is doing, It worked this weekend for sure. Final round where he drifted towards the centerline was quite interesting tho.

Big props for Salinas and his driving Sunday. Leaving on time is really difficult in a bracket racer with the multitude of assist devices (legal and otherwise...)In a fuel car, it certainly is daunting.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back