Air Time (1 Viewer)

Nick Name

Nitro Member
2008-01-27_142552_no_wheelie_bars2.jpg

I believe this might be Angie McBride on the near lane. Don't know who the flyer is in the other lane. :eek::eek:

Who was it that had the blowover off the line at Mirock on an outlaw bike back in 2004? It was a female but I don't think it was Angie. :confused:

Yes that was Angie in the pic near lane... That was my bike I sold to Coodee T. I went 199 mph on that bike... And the girl that flipped was Jamie H. on one of the bikes I was tuning... She was new to the class and the NOS box shorted out and put 100% nos at 1.5 out...

And the girl that flipped was Jamie H. on one of the bikes I was tuning... She was new to the class and the NOS box shorted out and put 100% nos at 1.5 out...
I always wondered what caused that. I had read previously that the bike bogged right when the nitrous went to 100%. The MIROCK site used to have a sequence of pics as she went over but the old URL no longer works since they changed their site around and I can't find them now.

I have never seen one flip like that before... I'm just glad see was not hurt too bad.... See is back racing again now...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back