A view you've never seen.... (1 Viewer)

If it's a repost, I have never seen it! Way cool video thingy! Thanks for sharing, Kelly.

Check out Chris' vid from Pomona and listen to his and Reinharts' comments:eek: about getting holeshotted.
Fantastic vids Chris.

Kelly
Chris handed me a velcro jacket, and I looked at him funny... Then he gave me a pair of sticky socks:eek: and I asked him what these were for... The next thing I knew, I had a camera in my hand, and was attached to the rear wing... The last thing I remember hearing was something like, HANG ON TIGHT!! That's how I saw it...:D
SEEN IT!!;)

Kelly
Chris handed me a velcro jacket, and I looked at him funny... Then he gave me a pair of sticky socks:eek: and I asked him what these were for... The next thing I knew, I had a camera in my hand, and was attached to the rear wing... The last thing I remember hearing was something like, HANG ON TIGHT!! That's how I saw it..
SEEN IT!!;)

That's very brave of you Ray. I don't think you are going to be able to pass the SFI spec to do that again in the future!!!:eek: :D

Very cool vid, thanks for linking it! I remember seeing a vid similar to this on ESPN 3 or 4 years ago that was shot looking back from the rear of Bernstein's TF car and it was amazing how fast the crew disappears from view.

Wow, that makes it look FAST, television seems to slow things, I loved the heat waves before launch.

Thanks Kelly... Hey, was that Spike hobbling around in the cast at the start of the vid?

There's a good video you can access in the side bar of a looking back shot onto the engine.

There's also some cool on board fuel bike videos floating around, as well.

That's a cool shot! ESPN used to use a similar clip during the opening of the NHRA broadcasts. I always thought that was cool to watch the people, vehicles, and tower disappear into the distance from that vantage point.

That was a cool video thanks Kelly...and not to mention it's at my home track..Infineon :) Very cool!!

T-Bone :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back