A Perfect NHRA President (1 Viewer)

Not true again, you can show up on just about any day at any track and I'd bet money they have a class or bracket that you can race the family car in. Rules, of course but how tough can it be to have a seat belt? Some tracks do require any driver to have a helmet but not all.

I race the daily driver several times a year. No helmet required just pants, seat belt, no leaks and good windshield.

RACING FUEL and METHANOL available at the track for the best price this side of Bakersfield!

OVERNIGHT CAMPING IS FREE!!!! And encouraged - make a weekend out of it!

If you like to GAMBLE, Barona is the place to RACE.

Visit www.baronadrags.com for the schedule, more info and links!

See you at the track!

IF YOU CAN DRIVE IT…. YOU CAN RACE IT! This line says it all.....

RACING FUEL and METHANOL available at the track for the best price this side of Bakersfield!

OVERNIGHT CAMPING IS FREE!!!! And encouraged - make a weekend out of it!

If you like to GAMBLE, Barona is the place to RACE.

Visit www.baronadrags.com for the schedule, more info and links!

See you at the track!

IF YOU CAN DRIVE IT…. YOU CAN RACE IT! This line says it all.....

We've been to Barona a few times and have always been treated well.

For the first time in several years we will be racing at the Auto Club Raceway at Fontana as part of Vintage 7.60 on July 18-19. A/Gasser and NE-1 rolled into one class. We get two of the "loud days" permitted to the track per the agreement made. I'm sure the track will be doing sound testing during that time.

Nevertheless, I digress. I believe that as long as you're not going quicker than 11.99 in the 1/4 mile, you are not required to wear a helmet. At those times it's no quicker than getting on the freeway.

We've been to Barona a few times and have always been treated well.

For the first time in several years we will be racing at the Auto Club Raceway at Fontana as part of Vintage 7.60 on July 18-19. A/Gasser and NE-1 rolled into one class. We get two of the "loud days" permitted to the track per the agreement made. I'm sure the track will be doing sound testing during that time.

Nevertheless, I digress. I believe that as long as you're not going quicker than 11.99 in the 1/4 mile, you are not required to wear a helmet. At those times it's no quicker than getting on the freeway.
Hey Gino lay some pictures on us after race.
As for Helmet rules I think it should be required in all cars at any et/mph, sure there is a cost factor here but maybe local track can get Bell or others at beginning of race season to offer a one time deal. Not sure if they're good for 3 or 5 years but it would be a good way to get drivers updated helmets.

Rockfalls Raceway in Wisconsin, home strip for Al Corda, requires helmets for everyone. No exception. They have to be Snell rated too. I've got NO problem with that.

Hey Gino lay some pictures on us after race.
As for Helmet rules I think it should be required in all cars at any et/mph, sure there is a cost factor here but maybe local track can get Bell or others at beginning of race season to offer a one time deal. Not sure if they're good for 3 or 5 years but it would be a good way to get drivers updated helmets.

Jesse how's this for starters?

DSC_0182 (2) - Copy.JPG

And thanks Mike, you are correct as always. It is 13.99.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back