A Forceful John Force (1 Viewer)

A dig at Julie Russell?

I don't think so. Force has the resources to discover what caused his wreck, (and Eric's) independent of any other sources.

Julie Russell did not. Apparently sueing was the only way she could gain that information. That it was settled out of court, probably means that she was given the information she was requesting, but never received. We'll most likely never know for sure.

Julie Russell did not. Apparently sueing was the only way she could gain that information. That it was settled out of court, probably means that she was given the information she was requesting, but never received. We'll most likely never know for sure.

At the risk of assumption I'll bet a dollar to a donut that there was more than information $he was $eeking and ultimately received from her suit.

Maybe John meant NHRA!
Did they mandate or allow the heat treating which they could be ultimately responsible.
All John wants is their blessing which I think he should get, you know he will share all the info with any other team this isn't for performance it's for safety.

I was surprised by Ron Capp’s statement backing the heat treating process very interesting.

I was surprised by Ron Capp’s statement backing the heat treating process very interesting.

I am surprised to not hear more about this issue(chassis failure) from other teams. Could it be that no other teams are having this issue(chassis failure) other than JFR cars. :confused:

We're all free to 'assume' what we wish.
So true Jackee!
I'll even go as far as to 'assume' (that indicts us both) that you wouldn't bet the farm that Julie was seeking information only and that she personally funded her law suit for information purposes alone. Please don't tell us you really believe she wasn't at all compen$ated in the $ettlement. Are you insinuating that she was only gathering information for the progression of safety in the sport?

We're all free to 'assume' what we wish.

Then I assume that your reliable sorce (IHRA 1/8 mile-Capps Prudhomme) is the same person that can't tell a match race from a national event, didn't know what happened at a fire in Las Vegas that he reported on here, doesn't know when to say when.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back