A few pics I took @ Vegas! (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Aloha Todd! Great to finally shake your hand.
vegas060.jpg

I'm Bob, pleased to meet you!
vegas061.jpg

Melanie getting fitted for the F/C
vegas062.jpg

TJ cool as hell, just being awesome to folks(inspite of recent developments I was unaware of at the time!)
vegas064.jpg

Brady!
vegas065.jpg

Yo, Angelo!
vegas066.jpg

The skoal girls leaving. Lanny on the right.
vegas067.jpg

Hey Phil!
vegas068.jpg

They might as well be on the moon
vegas069.jpg

Johnny West passing along words of wisdom
vegas071.jpg

Hi Jeff!
vegas072.jpg

WayneO just being cool and stone cold chillin' at Urs'
vegas073.jpg

I want to give a special thanx to the 'Maters that attended the Sunday meeting. It was great hanging out with Kelly and the guys!

So that's my Vegas2 report, it was a great road trip, but not the results I wanted to see racewise. Hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I enjoyed shooting them! :cool:

Great pics Paul! I like candid pics like that. Thanks for taking the time to post them. My last race attended this year was Norwalk so I can't get enough pics like yours to hold me over.

I gotta say I think Melanie has a little Shania Twain thing happening in your pics. WOW!

Paul,

Some great pics in there brother! Thank you for posting! Man I'm going to be so bummed this weekend coming, we were meant to be chillin'

Next year bro, I promise!

Paul great shots dude! I got one with the Race girls, and it's nice to see Melanie with Long hair again...;)

I didn't get home till 1 AM so my pics will take some time.

Great photos Paul. Thanks for sharing them. I really like all the captions. It makes them a ton more fun to see. :cool:

Rapid

Nice pictures and thanks for sharing!
My only complaint...Not one Kim Anderson pic? That aint right!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back