A few pics I took @ Vegas! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Hey Bill!
Yea, Judy just rolls her eyes and shakes her head when I mention Kim! LOL
And you all turn left....to get to the return road!

'Maters Tim, Kelly, & Joe....look up Kelly!:D
vegas035.jpg

vegas036.jpg

Nice Shot's Paul...Amazing odds catching me and kelly with a beer in our hand???? WOW PERFECT TIMING!

Great to meet ya Paul...Hope to run into you at future events! YOU DA MAN!

Timmah!

PS: You got my good side...THX!:D

Paul,

Some great pics in there brother! Thank you for posting! Man I'm going to be so bummed this weekend coming, we were meant to be chillin'

Next year bro, I promise!
I fear you may be overconfident there Mike, you may need to buy someone dinner and a movie first.:eek: I am sure nothing like that ever happenned whilst you were staying at Mr Broomes house. :eek:

Great shots Paul! Thanks for sharing them with us all.
See you in a couple days at the "Completion of the Countdown-Chase Race."

I fear you may be overconfident there Mike, you may need to buy someone dinner and a movie first.:eek: I am sure nothing like that ever happenned whilst you were staying at Mr Broomes house. :eek:

I have a T shirt and some items from here that I still need to get to Jim thank you very much! And I happend to collect a bunch of cards for his daughter when I was in America back last November! Don't go suggesting I was never appreciative of what Jim and family did for me, Mr. Crawford!

Thanx for the "thanx's" everyone, they mean alot to me!

To Jon: Someone in the crowd was asking Jack random trivia questions about drag racing.

To Mike M: Sorry 'bout no Kim pictures. I never saw her.

To T-bone: Awesome title for that pic! Thanx man.

I have a T shirt and some items from here that I still need to get to Jim thank you very much! And I happend to collect a bunch of cards for his daughter when I was in America back last November! Don't go suggesting I was never appreciative of what Jim and family did for me, Mr. Crawford!

Au contraire, Mr V, I was merely passing comment on how you stated in your original post that you were likely to get Bummed this coming weekend. I realise that outside of the UK, 'Bum' is a noun, but over here it is also a verb!

Jim has told me on many occasions what a terriffic house guest you were, and I would never presume to suggest anything otherwise.

Take care, see you soon, JC:D

Paul
Are Densham & TJ flipping you off on purpose or is it accidental?:D
(I don't know how to put the pics in this post or I would)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back