A Few Phoenix Friday Pictures (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
There really wasn't much to take pictures of today; the day pretty much sucked; I guess it was better than going to work though; I got a coupon for a free bag of dog food so it wasn't all bad!:p

Friday022208001.jpg

Friday022208002.jpg

Friday022208003.jpg

It must have been frustrating being there today, doesn`t look like it was anything more than a sprinkle. I went to that race for seven straight years before Vegas opened and I know there was never a day that got rained out....normally not much wet stuff at Firebird.

It must have been frustrating being there today, doesn`t look like it was anything more than a sprinkle. I went to that race for seven straight years before Vegas opened and I know there was never a day that got rained out....normally not much wet stuff at Firebird.

Yup, that was the irritating thing; it was just barely raining; it was Mother Nature's way of leading you on and letting you think there was still a good chance; a downpour would have been better. Oh well, I'll make up for it by going to the Monday test session; a rain-out at the track still beats being at work though.

Last edited:
At least we got the answer about Densham running or not......or at least showing up :D

Bottle is now upright and a sailing ship has been added - :eek:
I'm sorry, this car is just ugly - I know graphics don't win races, but JFR
needs some serious graphic design help!
I said the same thing a few weeks ago and got a smartass response from it!:cool: Their cars looked way better last year!

I do like Force's Castrol car for this year it reminds me of the good old days. On Neff's car, the name Old Spice should be twice as big but I think it's a better solution then just the bottle on the car. Maybe that was just a quickie at Pomona and they ran out out of time? I hope Jim Young has a great time this weekend!

I do like Force's Castrol car for this year it reminds me of the good old days. On Neff's car, the name Old Spice should be twice as big but I think it's a better solution then just the bottle on the car. Maybe that was just a quickie at Pomona and they ran out out of time? I hope Jim Young has a great time this weekend!

i could give a damn what they look like as long as they run good ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back