A Commentary on the Massey Situation (1 Viewer)

I really could care less what was said or not. I can't stand listening to him on the track interviews. He comes off as a pompous ass, a spoiled brat if you would. He needs to get his people skills and interview skills worked on. Being a pro driver involves that part of the job. I will give him the benefit of making a mistake, but if his interview skills don't improve, it's back to the mute button for me.

Rick

Fair enough. Interview skills. Not just he did what you don't know because someone said they heard a couple of tables away....blah blah blah

I really could care less what was said or not. I can't stand listening to him on the track interviews. He comes off as a pompous ass, a spoiled brat if you would. He needs to get his people skills and interview skills worked on. Being a pro driver involves that part of the job. I will give him the benefit of making a mistake, but if his interview skills don't improve, it's back to the mute button for me.

Rick

Agreed.

Rick

No trurer words were ever spoken...pompous ass/spoiled brat is spot on!!!

I like your math. The first 49 years of my childhood have been the best so far!!

:p;)

I went to my first drag race in 1956 when I was 12. I decided then and there that drag racing was what I wanted to do when I grew up...I later found out you can't do both. Welcome to drag racing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back