A$$CAR sponsors coming to Charlotte? (1 Viewer)

Define "Sponsor representative", if the car chief from the 9 is there does that count as a Budweiser rep? I know many NASCAR guys that will be there because it's in their back yard. Just as fans go to the race when it's in your hometown so will these guys. I have friends at Evernham that come to the Bristol race and will be at Charlotte, because it's handy.

Alan

The car chief from the 9 is not a sponsor representative. That would be like them saying when I go to Indy it is as a "Vegas representative" or a "Cisco representative". Using that liberal definition, EVERYONE in the stands is a representative of some company/sponsor or another.

With that said, I do not doubt for one second that the race will be heavily attended by the NASCAR guys that live in the area, but it will be in a "let's go watch someone else work hard for a change and drink some beer" capacity. And there is nothing wrong with that ... I welcome them with open arms.

A sponsor representative is someone who works for the company and influences fiduciary matters on some level for said company. I am sure SMI/O Bruton has many of these people in the company rolodex ... and they will get the red carpet treatment ....

check out gilbertson's blog on nhra.com.
BB and GA hangin' out @ new strip. more new pics; incredible.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back