A "BIG" thanks to all involved (1 Viewer)

Ugly one

Nitro Member
I would like to express my sincerest thanks to everyone involved in helping with the debut of our newest line of apparel “Legends of Nitro”. We were overwhelmed with the response from racers and fans alike to the nostalgic styling of our apparel, we’re looking forward to the release of many more designs in the near future. Our first contingency award drawing of the year was won by the team of O’Brien & Austin with their brand new Arrow Nitro Funny Car taking home the $250 in cash. Thanks again to Bucky, Mike and the entire crew for helping to promote Legends of Nitro during the March Meet.

For information check out our website Legends of Nitro

Last edited:
Good people with good products at fair prices. Bought some stuff at CHRR this year and really liked the way they conducted their place. For whatever it's worth, they have my complete endorsement.

I'm looking forward to more designs in the future! Not that there is anything wrong with the ones already available.

Great idea. May I suggest a few..........Pisano, Pulde, Dunn, Densham, Green Elephant, Ruth, Ziegler, Goodell, Beck, Markley, Peterson, Hawiian, etc. I'm a bit partial to the NW racers.

Brings back some great memories when I couldn't afford a T shirt! Getting to and in to the races was all I could swing back then.

I would like to express my sincerest thanks to everyone involved in helping with the debut of our newest line of apparel “Legends of Nitro”. We were overwhelmed with the response from racers and fans alike to the nostalgic styling of our apparel, we’re looking forward to the release of many more designs in the near future. Our first contingency award drawing of the year was won by the team of O’Brien & Austin with their brand new Arrow Nitro Funny Car taking home the $250 in cash. Thanks again to Bucky, Mike and the entire crew for helping to promote Legends of Nitro during the March Meet.

For information check out our website <http://www.legendsofnitro.com>

DH_LON-winner.jpg

(left to right) Mike O'Brien - Kevin Stith - Bucky Austin

I'm looking forward to more designs in the future! Not that there is anything wrong with the ones already available.

Great idea. May I suggest a few..........Pisano, Pulde, Dunn, Densham, Green Elephant, Ruth, Ziegler, Goodell, Beck, Markley, Peterson, Hawiian, etc. I'm a bit partial to the NW racers.

Brings back some great memories when I couldn't afford a T shirt! Getting to and in to the races was all I could swing back then.

We are currently working with 41 additional car owners & drivers. We will continue to add to the line throughout the year. Keep checking the website for future additions, some of which are on your grocery list.

Cool designs, Kevin! I plan on scarfing up a Dunn&Reath and LA Hooker shirt shortly. I'd like to suggest a Chi-Town Hustler (69 Charger) and Freight Train
(w/Chryslers). Thanks!

Another suggestion (you'll be buried) is the Jerry Boldenow/Bruce Ross version of the Moby Dick funny car of the mid/late 70's. Thanks!

DH_LON-winner.jpg

(left to right) Mike O'Brien - Kevin Stith - Bucky Austin

Hey Kevin! Looks like the drinks were on Bucky!

I had one of those facial hair things like you've got. My wife made me shave it off because it made me look too old.

Back to work.

RG

Last edited:
Vicky thought you looked cute with yours:eek:
Hurry and finish that ride the shirts are ready to roll....................fast.
How about a 55@258 out of the box:D

Vicky thought you looked cute with yours:eek:
Hurry and finish that ride the shirts are ready to roll....................fast.
How about a 55@258 out of the box:D

Really??? Maybe I'll grow it back!

I changed everything but the kitchen sink on that thing. I need to do a press release but just haven't had time. Keeter's all excited but he knows we are only "testing" this weekend at the LV divisional. I've never run my stuff in a McKinney car before. With all the stuff I've changed on it in the last month it should be called a Murf McGoodwin car. LOL. Don't tell the Roo Man, though.:eek:

Seriously it's going to be quite a challenge. Fun, though. In a sick sort of way I'm looking forward to getting beat up at the Las Vegas nationals.

RG

Last edited:
Keeter's all excited but he knows we are only "testing" this weekend at the LV divisional.

Oh no! A start 'n' park! Oh wait, that's what the roundy-round guys and gals do. :D

Seriously it's going to be quite a challenge. Fun, though. In a sick sort of way I'm looking forward to getting beat up at the Las Vegas nationals.

Best of luck to you and your team over the next two weekends. I'll be cheering for you.

Hey Kevin! Looks like the drinks were on Bucky!

I had one of those facial hair things like you've got. My wife made me shave it off because it made me look too old.

Back to work.

RG

Know just what you mean, Randy. I grew one a couple years back, and my son (who is a motocross racer) asked me why. I told him I did it because I wanted to look like Jeremy McGrath. My son laughed and said "Well, you look like Burl Ives!"

^^^^ HINT, HINT.;)

These shirts are killer, great product, gear prices, love the Big Jim shirt.......

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back