9/11 Six Years Later (1 Viewer)

My brother is a pilot in the U.S. Air Force and......

Never mind, nothing I say will make a difference to those who appose this war.

Just think about if you would rather be fighting them there or here.

Please relay my (hopefully 'our') thanks and gratitude to your brother, John.

And, I'm afraid you are right, nothing anyone can say will make a difference with those who hate Bush so much, that they will stop at nothing to degrade and bad mouth him, and undermind the efforts of your brother and all of our men and women serving in the Armed Services of the United States of America. They'll just keep drinking the Kool Aid served by the Bush haters, Liberals and the media.

God save American from some of it's citizens.

My boyfriend (an Airman) changed our sign over our business to say "Remember why we fight 9/11"

He's heading overseas next year, and now more than ever, I appreciate people who support our troops (an my Airman ;-) )and their purpose.

Wish Tom good luck for me Jenn, and tell him he will be in my prayers, as are all of our young men and woman who put themselves in harms way in defense of our freedom, rights and way of life, even those who chose to exercise their freedom and rights in a way that is destructive to our great country.

Please relay my (hopefully 'our') thanks and gratitude to your brother, John.

And, I'm afraid you are right, nothing anyone can say will make a difference with those who hate Bush so much, that they will stop at nothing to degrade and bad mouth him, and undermind the efforts of your brother and all of our men and women serving in the Armed Services of the United States of America. They'll just keep drinking the Kool Aid served by the Bush haters, Liberals and the media.

God save American from some of it's citizens.

Thank you Jackee for the well wishes, I will pass them on.

I was heading east on I-66 just outside of DC, trying to get to the beltway so I could go around to go up and make a delivery in Vineland, NJ. Was listening to the news when the planes hit. I got a couple calls out and that was it for the phone for the rest of the day. I thought traffic was just worse than usual, then saw EVERY kind of car you could imagine passing on both shoulders with lights in the grills as people were called in after the Pentagon got hit.

I regulary made deliveries to place in Hoboken at that time. Where I unloaded my tanker I had a view of the towers. The week before I was looking at them and remembering their first attempt. A month after I was there watching smoke still going up.

I was working at a Goodyear dealership in Norcross, GA when I was 19 (42 now). Most of my views were liberal, but I was rooting for Ronald Reagan and several of us were watching coverage on election day. I knew VERY little about politics (wouldn't have even known what a liberal or conservative was or what views each had). My manager asked me why I was a Reagan supporter and even then I knew to say "Because I know there are people around the world who would change the way we live if they could, and they know a Republican won't hesitate to go to war." I had no idea just how accurate I was.

Wish Tom good luck for me Jenn, and tell him he will be in my prayers, as are all of our young men and woman who put themselves in harms way in defense of our freedom, rights and way of life, even those who chose to exercise their freedom and rights in a way that is destructive to our great country.

Thanks Jackee, I know he appreciates it. My heart swelled with pride when we were riding the train in Chama and a woman noticed Tom's Air Force hat and asked him if he was indeed an Air man. When Tom answered in the affirmative, she hugged and thanked him. She shook my hand and told me she appreciated MY sacrfiice, in being the one at home.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back