2nd Allen Johnson Pro Stocker in 2009 (1 Viewer)

A "real driver?" Nice cheap shot at EE.

I'm waiting 'til this becomes fact, but if she's has AJ power she might go some rounds.

Not a cheap shot at all. She hasn't won a thing. Her NHRA blog was full of shopping and party pics. Come on...is it really about dedication to winning? What kind of feed back to you think she could give a crew chief? Really.

I'm a Dodge guy through and through, but the Enders' efforts to date have been nothing short of embarrassing. Here's the deal...if this does happen, let's see some round wins and a real dedication to testing and proper representation to the sponsor. Do that...and I'm fine. Nothing less is just the same old smoke and mirrors.

Not a cheap shot at all. She hasn't won a thing. Her NHRA blog was full of shopping and party pics. Come on...is it really about dedication to winning? What kind of feed back to you think she could give a crew chief? Really.

I'm a Dodge guy through and through, but the Enders' efforts to date have been nothing short of embarrassing. Here's the deal...if this does happen, let's see some round wins and a real dedication to testing and proper representation to the sponsor. Do that...and I'm fine. Nothing less is just the same old smoke and mirrors.

Which was why I asked ya Johnny. Your replies are well thought out.

thanks
d'kid

Which was why I asked ya Johnny. Your replies are well thought out.

thanks
d'kid

Thanks for your kind words Karl. I'm all for promotion, but the endless hype and over-promising has just been too much to stomach. If she can get a ride, great. Just save us from all the empty press releases.

I'm amazed that Allen and Roy would even consider her. The Johnson's have such a top notch effort they could pick whoever they wanted from a large group of potential drivers. This would be one of those announcements that make you go....'Hmmmmmm.....'

Just would like to point out that Tommy's blog is full of "shopping and party pics." He talks a lot about his life away from the track. Does this mean Tommy has no dedication to winning? I don't think so. If anything, TJ's got a desire and dedication second to none. Guess I just think it's odd to write off someone as a racer because they don't always talk about racing? :confused:

Just would like to point out that Tommy's blog is full of "shopping and party pics." He talks a lot about his life away from the track. Does this mean Tommy has no dedication to winning? I don't think so. If anything, TJ's got a desire and dedication second to none. Guess I just think it's odd to write off someone as a racer because they don't always talk about racing?

I would say Tommy's blog is 75% full of shopping and party pics :D

Just for the sake of argument. :)

I just kind of wonder why, if she's so in to racing, doesn't she take her super comp car out every once in a while like Dave Connolly or Jeggie.

I would say Tommy's blog is 75% full of shopping and party pics :D

Just for the sake of argument. :)

I just kind of wonder why, if she's so in to racing, doesn't she take her super comp car out every once in a while like Dave Connolly or Jeggie.

LOL! Okay, fair enough. :)

On the sportsman car, I don't know. My fear would be that they financed their P/S on their own for so long, there might not be enough $ run it as much as they'd like? I honestly have no idea and wish Erica and her family only the best. Having been lucky enough to meet her and her family on several occasions, I don't think "lack of desire" is a fair assessment of her character at all. Just my two cents... :eek:

LOL! Okay, fair enough. :)

On the sportsman car, I don't know. My fear would be that they financed their P/S on their own for so long, there might not be enough $ run it as much as they'd like? I honestly have no idea and wish Erica and her family only the best. Having been lucky enough to meet her and her family on several occasions, I don't think "lack of desire" is a fair assessment of her character at all. Just my two cents... :eek:

She was at Indy racing Super Comp

Enders returns to action in TigerFlow Super Comp rail

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back