2nd Allen Johnson Pro Stocker in 2009 (1 Viewer)

when erica left cagnazzi, i thought to myself she'll never drive a car that fast ever, but if she does in fact hook up with AJ she'll be gettin' a 2nd chance at driving a killer ride because lately allen and roy are flyin'

I know of three people who will be very excited if she came back...my three girls! They are all huge fans of hers...and that makes me happy.

Make that Four people JRx... five if ya count YoYo

I might even start paying attention to gas floppers again.

d'kid

Here's the real scoop.Alan Barrett says that Antron has been spending quality time in Memphis with AJ. Why would he get out of a T/F car for a P/S car?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't want to say Erica isn't lined up for that ride. But, having checked out her myspace page, she is friends with AJ (Allen, that is). So, could just be hanging out with friends.
But, it would be cool to have her out there, with lots of power.

If it is Erica, I hope she knows to leave Dad at home this time. IMHO He is the reason of all her troubles.

I don't want to say Erica isn't lined up for that ride. But, having checked out her myspace page, she is friends with AJ (Allen, that is). So, could just be hanging out with friends.
But, it would be cool to have her out there, with lots of power.

Hey Erica....ERIC MEAN'T TO SEND THIS TO YOU....BUT HE WAS SCARED..SO I THOUGHT I'D DO IT FOR HIM...

105.jpg

Earth to Johnny MoPar....

What's your take on this?

d'kid

Well...isn't this interesting! This would be her only chance at racing with an opportunity to qualify. Since her 'team' doesn't exist she'll need to drive someone else's car and one that comes from a camp that knows how to build power.

I just hope we don't get dumped on with all the empty, hyped press releases that we've all come to 'enjoy'. All the promised deals, alliances, sponsors, (etc) remind me of the kid's story of crying wolf. We've learned not to believe any of it. There hasn't been any real substance since she left Victor. If this is true, I sure hope Allen is ready for a pit full of young party animals.

I say put a real driver like Richie Stevens in the ride and roll on. You won't have to worry about all of the distractions that follow Greg and Erica.

A "real driver?" Nice cheap shot at EE.

I'm waiting 'til this becomes fact, but if she's has AJ power she might go some rounds.

I say put a real driver like Richie Stevens in the ride and roll on. You won't have to worry about all of the distractions that follow Greg and Erica.

My sentiments exactly, we raced with Greg and Erica for a few years while she was still in SC/SG. Don't get me wrong, she is deadly on the tree, but I don't think I ever saw her drive the finish line. She was always dialed and ran it full out.

If it is Erica, I hope she knows to leave Dad at home this time. IMHO He is the reason of all her troubles.
I like Erica alot and think she's great for the sport, but gotta agree here. Yanked her out of one of the top rides in the country for what?

I've always thought that you make sure and have a good job lined up before you quit your current job!:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back