22 lbs. and counting... (1 Viewer)

that is great Joe! I just got back from the pool and I think I need to lay down on the floor of my office for a minute! it is soooo hot outside, so the walk over to the gym was a bit hellish!

Way to go Joe, losing the extra pounds is a pain.

I can't follow a diet, diet sounds so mean so I have what I call the "Less of me Plan" so far down 30lbs

Of course the main part of the plan and the big secret is S.E.S.F.M (pronounced sesfem). It's the key to the whole thing, that and adding a little exercise. I play soccer twice a week and then do something else usually too.

Oh yeah whats sesfem. Stop Eating So Freakin Much:D Simple yet effective

during christmas I was a stout 210...today I weighed in at a much trimmer 180..Gotta get into driving shape!!! Now, I only have 30 more lbs and I MIGHT be considered a Candidate to drive a top fuel car:D... My secret...

BECOME A FED EX COURIER!!!!!:rolleyes:

Gotta love it.. Healthy is good! Plus the chic's like the skinny Timmah!;)

Well........2 more lbs.:eek:

Ain't much, but seems as you get closer to your goal, sometimes it tends to get further away.

So 176........down from 214, so 38 pounds since last Thanksgiving.

I think I'll settle at 173, so that is 3 more.

that will be 41 lbs.

As a senior in high school I was 160, and was almost 5'10"

I actually shrunk a little over a inch since then, but 173 seems right.

I fit "snug" into a 32" waist jean last sunday, so 3 more lbs should do the trick.

WHEW!!!!;)

REX

Make that 37 lbs! Down to 215! What's strange is most people don't seem to notice, or at least comment about it! I must be loosing it slowly enough to where I don't look anorexic! But I found some Mater meeting pics from '05-'06 where I swear I look like a Water heater with legs! Laters!;)

Congrats on the weight loss. I never thought I'd need to lose weight since I've always been naturally thin (I'm 6' 1") but when I was out in Oregon I gained a lot of weight. All through HS I was around 150 - 155 lbs. I stayed that thin until I started weightlifting at age 19 and went from 155 to 180 in 2 1/2 months. Depending on how hard I hit the weights I would jump around between 175 - 185 lbs. The most I ever saw on the scale was 190 and that was when I was less than 5% body fat and in the best shape of my life.

When I moved out to OR in 2002 I was between 175 - 180 pounds. I mostly maintained that until about 1 1/2 years ago when I noticed my jeans were fitting tighter. Back in May of this year I came back to Iowa to visit and stepped on a scale for the first time in eons and was shocked to see it say 230! :eek: After cutting down on some junk foods and cutting back my intake of Mt. Dew I've been staying at 200 - 205 lbs. Now I just need to stop being lazy and rejoin the gym to get back in shape.

Make that 37 lbs! Down to 215! What's strange is most people don't seem to notice, or at least comment about it! I must be loosing it slowly enough to where I don't look anorexic! But I found some Mater meeting pics from '05-'06 where I swear I look like a Water heater with legs! Laters!;)

Congrats Joe! My Mom had told my Dad that he could buy himself a super gas car when he got down to 215, as soon as that scale hit 215 they were on the road to pick up the roadster, but when they came back he was back up to 220. :p

Then we spent money on ballast and heavy parts because the car was too light for the scales. Funny how that works.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back